Stefano Sturaro (81 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think he will be our 4th or 5th mid he could be good for us
Our mid is in trouble if Sturaro is that high up in the pecking order. Unless he takes a giant leap forward he and Hernanes should be the low men on the totem pole. We need a better 4th mid. Lemina as 5th mid. Sturaro and Hernanes getting rare appearances from the back end of the bench. :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At some point in the past, Asa was a very technical player. Much better than Stu. Not anymore though..
Disco stu is just 23, 'at some point in the past' he was a primavera kid :D

We cannot sell Stu

- - - Updated - - -

Our mid is in trouble if Sturaro is that high up in the pecking order. Unless he takes a giant leap forward he and Hernanes should be the low men on the totem pole. We need a better 4th mid. Lemina as 5th mid. Sturaro and Hernanes getting rare appearances from the back end of the bench. :p
Stop underestimating Lemina's potential. If the cm's ever become an issue when we need to rotate, our starters are amazing, then we can just aswel take a two player cm and go double wings. We got Cuadrado for that, remember

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
people tend to forget how bonbon and marchisio developed over the years. I still hope stu will be good. He is still young and his best years are yet to come.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
people tend to forget how bonbon and marchisio developed over the years. I still hope stu will be good. He is still young and his best years are yet to come.
The list of those who didn't follow said development is a lot longer.

So keep on hoping. I'll personally stay sceptic about Sturaro. You can stay happy-go-lucky with Zach.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
When he arrived 1 1/2 half season ago he showed some very good stuff. Including potential for some technical development.

But last season he was a disappointment. He didnt develop ball playing skills at all.

If he wants to remain at Juventus, he will have to show improvement this season. Wont have a better opportunity. He'll be one of our 5 available mids for now, one of them highly questionable (Hernanes).

He had glances of Vidal-esque play sometimes. Let's hope he can get it back.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
This guy sucks balls. If you are tecnically limited when you are 23 years old, you are going to be tecinically limited when you are 30. I would rather play Hernanes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They used to say that about tacchinardi. Not saying disco stu is remotely as good. But today the opinion is very different
Here's a little secret.

Tacchinardi was never good enough to be starter, decent backup/rotation level player, thats it.

Sturaro is terrible compared to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah remember the days where people were saying Kante, Witsel & Matuidi are not needed :lol:
Indeed, good times.

FYI still wouldnt say Witsel is needed :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Here's a little secret.

Tacchinardi was never good enough to be starter, decent player, thats it.
Like Sturaro :tup:

I also took the liberty to cut out some nonsense that no one in italy would take serious, as Tacchinardi was always held in good regard, as a dependable substitute player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was a mini bandiera figure that was liked for his warrior style and being decent player, but the bandiera bit tends to get players like him elevated to a level they dont show on the pitch. I liked him for sure, especially the more experienced he became (in fact, besides Conte, he was my fav Juve CM at the time, until Maresca came along, who became my fav quick quick lol, too bad that didnt work out).

No not like Sturaro, insulting to Tacchinardi. Sturaro is a average as heck player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)