Stefano Sturaro (63 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Broken toenail sounds like nothing but can really mess you up
I've had a few of those. It sort of depends what's left of the nail I guess. If most of it is still intact you can just drain the blood and relieve the pressure and be fine. If it's pretty badly messed up, it will hurt like a bitch and have a significant impact on how you play. It might also explain why he was slipping all the time, perhaps he was scared to put pressure on his foot. Regardless, if it really bothered him that much he should have told Allegri and he should have stayed on the bench. I like him a lot and he has performed well for us imo, but against Bayern he was horrible and one of the reasons we lost.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This was his first bad game for us. He is not a spectacular player. He is a reliable substitute that can perform one important function, namely win back the ball and give a short pass to someone else. By saying he is reliable that does not mean that every single game will be good it means rather that he performs his role most of the time he is called upon. There will be times when that does not happen but in most cases he will get the job done.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thank you for all the tramp stamps that you made everyone on the team get. You're a great utility player and will succeed at the club. Love you pal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)