Stefano Sturaro (63 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve reject Sturaro offers
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly rejected West Ham United and Crystal Palace offers for Stefano Sturaro.

According to the Mirror, the two English clubs are eager to sign the Italy international midfielder.

The first Palace proposal was a loan for €3m (£2.2m) with option to buy, the second a permanent signing for €12m (£8.8m).

However, it is also claimed that Sturaro and Juventus agreed to turn down any move away from Turin.

It’s rumoured West Ham – who are also fighting Palace for Juve striker Simone Zaza – are keeping an eye on the situation.

This has to be complete bullshit, based on Marotta's likeness to do loan+option deals. Sturaro, due to circumstances, has been a very frequent starter. A loan deal for a starter of a much higher repped team would be insane on its own. A lowball offer aswel.
Why would sturaro even want to go, he's italian starting plenty of games at the biggest italian team, playing himself into the picture for Conte's selection.

The claim we put a 30mil price on Zaza's head, that i can believe if the player asked to leave. But this is pure garbage.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juve reject Sturaro offers
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly rejected West Ham United and Crystal Palace offers for Stefano Sturaro.

According to the Mirror, the two English clubs are eager to sign the Italy international midfielder.

The first Palace proposal was a loan for €3m (£2.2m) with option to buy, the second a permanent signing for €12m (£8.8m).

However, it is also claimed that Sturaro and Juventus agreed to turn down any move away from Turin.

It’s rumoured West Ham – who are also fighting Palace for Juve striker Simone Zaza – are keeping an eye on the situation.

This has to be complete bullshit, based on Marotta's likeness to do loan+option deals. Sturaro, due to circumstances, has been a very frequent starter. A loan deal for a starter of a much higher repped team would be insane on its own. A lowball offer aswel.
Why would sturaro even want to go, he's italian starting plenty of games at the biggest italian team, playing himself into the picture for Conte's selection.

The claim we put a 30mil price on Zaza's head, that i can believe if the player asked to leave. But this is pure garbage.
How is the article bullshit when it's stating the exact thing as you?

"However, it is also claimed that Sturaro and Juventus agreed to turn down any move away from Turin."

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sell Sturaro for 15 mio, Zaza for 30 mio, Caceres for 5 mio, Hernanes for 5 mio. Add another 10 mio and go all in for Isco.
I tend to do such things in Fifa or Pes career mode yes.

- - - Updated - - -

How is the article bullshit when it's stating the exact thing as you?

"However, it is also claimed that Sturaro and Juventus agreed to turn down any move away from Turin."
I bolded the specific offers and called them complete bullshit. Wich they are, since the very notion of them is completely fictional.

FI grabbed a misleading title, to explain these fictional rumors and then says why they are fictional. The content contradicts the title. It should have been "Mirror lies about made up juventus offers"

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I got better. Sell half of the team, buy 2-3 wc players. Who needs bench when only 11 players can play at one time?
Starting eleven:
Buffon, Licht, BonBon, Barza, Alex Sandro, Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Isco, Morata, Dybala
Bench:
Neto, Chiello, Rugani, Evra, Cuadrado, Pereyra, Lemina, Asamoah, Padoin, Mandzu.

Whats not to like. The starting 11 is significantly improved and the we still have 8 important subs.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Ridiculous.. Next thing you know we play bouy 3 matches in a row and they'll offer 20M for him..

Seriously I hope we'll rape those English clubs financially... They deserve it

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The transfer window is going to be even more annoying now with these $#@!ty teams' sudden wealth. Great.
Think of it this way. These teams have shitty scouting networks and so very rarely can pick up good players. Now they are rich and so will begin to pick our benches for very large sums of money. We do not have large sums of money but are very good at scouting good players at very low price. Our bench can be like their middle man from now on. We get good squad players on the cheap and they buy them for very good money to be their first team players. We can then have more money to spend on first team quality players as well as new squad players. It can be a very good cycle.

Hopefully we can offload Cacares, Zaza, Sturaro, Lemina, Padoin, Hernanes to these clubs for very good profit and reinvest it in similar but cheaper squad players and have money on the side to get starter material.

I personally wouldnt sell Sturaro yet given he is the most reliable if not the only reliable one of our midfield bench players. If an offer came for hernanes or lemina however, I wouldnt think twice.

I'd also cash in on Zaza in the summer after the Euros maybe his price increases even further if he has a decent showing and sign Matri or Quags, or even Toni back on a 1 year contract. We need a good dybala sub, a licht rotation player, a marchisio sub and obviously an AM if we want to be able to switch between 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 next season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We don't own Lemina, and even if we did we shouldn't give up on him. Shown promising qualities.

But the idea of selling Hernanes to EPL is fap worthy. Wonder if they are that dumb, because he is too slow in mind and body for their tempo.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We don't own Lemina, and even if we did we shouldn't give up on him. Shown promising qualities.

But the idea of selling Hernanes to EPL is fap worthy. Wonder if they are that dumb, because he is too slow in mind and body for their tempo.
I am not impressed with Lemina at all to be honest. His passing when deployed as regista was horrifying. He could be a good bench option for Khedira but we already have sturaro for that and he has shown to be a reliable sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)