Stefano Sturaro (25 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
All you pussy ass niggas whoe have been hatin on him really should just suck my balls, he is the player we need and has been getting better with every game. Like i've been saying, khedira will be luck to play in 10 games this season hes a joke, stur is the player we need and hes delivering

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was expecting him to have a poor game as the opponent was gonna bunker up, and i expect sturaro to be good against strong opponents that want to domminate the play

Surprisingly decent today, and excellent goal

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very good game from him. Ran his bollocks off in midfield, made a lot of tackles and covered heaps of ground. Nice finish for his goal too. He's obviously not a great talent, but his grinta and workrate will always come in handy for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All you pussy ass niggas whoe have been hatin on him really should just suck my balls, he is the player we need and has been getting better with every game. Like i've been saying, khedira will be luck to play in 10 games this season hes a joke, stur is the player we need and hes delivering
My Nigga Ian puttin hoes in their place.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Getting back to the kind of form he showed last season. Managed to provide more width than Cuadrado and whipped in a great cross as well.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He fucked up almost every time he had the ball and he is suppose to be midfielder.
Doesnt know what to do with the ball especially under pressure, he runs alots..fuck that..for 11mil you can buy a lot of runners.Seriously limited player...whether he will improve...time will tell.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl:

This place :touched:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
lol

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He should not try to make some fancy passes when he has more creative partners open round him (for example in the second half he made really bad cross to Pogs while Dybala and Cuadrado were open and near him etc.) and really need to learn from Sami how to get of the ball quickly in one-two touches. Other than that, guy has to improve a lot, but has heart of the champion.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sometimes he shows really good touch, this will be difference between him being an average player to being a very good one, similar to Vidal.

The goal was beautiful, and I've seen him crossing pretty well from the right.

Hard to establish a ceilling for him right now, he had struggled hard so far and now is clearly improving. Let's see if his passing can develop and he can contribute to build up not only with movement, but with passing. Vidal should be his reference. If he can get close, it's a big win for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)