Stefano Sturaro (11 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Fuck yall, he is a quality player, still young and is the the only defensive minded mid we have right now, you better get used to it bc he is going to be a starter for most of the season with marchisio and pogba because that big loaf khedira is going to get reinjured every month

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Alright performance. He's really a solid backup guy, nothing less nothing more.
Future Padoin.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck yall, he is a quality player, still young and is the the only defensive minded mid we have right now, you better get used to it bc he is going to be a starter for most of the season with marchisio and pogba because that big loaf khedira is going to get reinjured every month
lol
Kwadwo will be back and lemima proved today that'd he is starter material and is three times the player sturaro is. Only reason to push sturaro over lemima is for nationalistic goals or filling some italien quota....they should just accept it italy gits no talent

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Future Padoin.

- - - Updated - - -

lol
Kwadwo will be back and lemima proved today that'd he is starter material and is three times the player sturaro is. Only reason to push sturaro over lemima is for nationalistic goals or filling some italien quota....they should just accept it italy gits no talent
Yea... one start vs genoa= starter material LOL oh my god I really hope youre drunk or not serious because this makes absoultley no sense, but it sound like youre some moronic anti-italian dickhead fuckoff

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
He's trash, he really is. He's hopeless with the ball to an extent that he doesn't even want it. Without players as good on the ball as seedorf and Pirlo its pointless to have a players as useless on the ball as he is. Anyone that thinks its acceptable for a club of our stature to have a player like him in our midfielder is losing their minds. Get him out of our club asap, we should have better than this in our youth teams. We could find a midfielder basically anywhere that'll contribute more. Football has moved on and frauds like him get exposed rather quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone answer me this, how can a club that's had the likes of Tardelli, Davids and Vidal in its ranks be playing someone like this? Surely those running the club understand what our standard is supposed to be?

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
paradoxically players from last season play as crap except bonbon and buffon. new guys rather play far better than these guys including Stefano. at this rate he will be young padoin for sure and I am afraid of it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's trash, he really is. He's hopeless with the ball to an extent that he doesn't even want it. Without players as good on the ball as seedorf and Pirlo its pointless to have a players as useless on the ball as he is. Anyone that thinks its acceptable for a club of our stature to have a player like him in our midfielder is losing their minds. Get him out of our club asap, we should have better than this in our youth teams. We could find a midfielder basically anywhere that'll contribute more. Football has moved on and frauds like him get exposed rather quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone answer me this, how can a club that's had the likes of Tardelli, Davids and Vidal in its ranks be playing someone like this? Surely those running the club understand what our standard is supposed to be?

@Drizzy can answer you. :lol:

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
Last season, he was more like b2b midfielder with good penetration but this season, he is becoming more like a Gattuso type midfielder. is this tactical tendency or wtf is this?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
sturaro is good. but we have a lot of midfielders that are better.

Asamoah-Marchisio-Pogba

Khedira-Lemina-Sturaro

And Pereyra is better when he is wide or behind the forwards. Altho he is good in center midfield to

edit

fuck i forgot hernanes. damn we have a lot of midfielders. its hard to include everyone but we will always have 1 or 2 injured midfielders so everyone will play. hernanes can play as regista or trequartista

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

How bout someone answers this? Why does this form allow 3rd world retards post here?

The fact you put Vidal with Tardelli and davids LOL... and yea you're right, the club understands the standard thats why we have/had padoin, isla, de ceglie, elia etc etc all play, but of course sturaro is 10x worse than them, he's barley good enough for serie c

my god youre a fucktard

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
How bout someone answers this? Why does this form allow 3rd world retards post here?

The fact you put Vidal with Tardelli and davids LOL... and yea you're right, the club understands the standard thats why we have/had padoin, isla, de ceglie, elia etc etc all play, but of course sturaro is 10x worse than them, he's barley good enough for serie c

my god youre a $#@!tard
Oh, so Vidal's contribution is supposed to be forgotten because he decided to leave?

So we're supposed to condone having rubbish here cause we've had other rubbish in the past? Who's sounding retarded now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)