Stefano Sturaro (62 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Only because he is younger doesn't mean he will ever come close to Vidals class. People should stop jerking to players because they are young.
Was vidal word class AM when we signed him he has proven to be an average to word class player with us sturaro is defferent case but also with him he has shown his potential last season i pleased with his performance in important match Like real madrid match

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We shall see about that at the end of mercato.

But firstly, we're Juventus, not Udinese or Arsenal. We're not in the game to make the profit and keep producing talents for other top teams. Secondly, while I have nothing against rejuvenating a team (even after winning 4 Scudetti and reaching high stages in Europe) I do think it's plain wrong to get rid of three main-ish pillars of our team in just one month. Thirdly, it seems that people forget how much we spent already and I don't expect us to fart out money till September. Lastly, for the amount mentioned, we were pretty much robbed, as imo a player like Vidal costs a lot more in todays market. Injury or not, he's a beast and he showed that even in Copa America.

Do we have depth to cover his loss? I don't think so. Reason being simply: we have no player on his position that possess his quality. And again, we're Juve, we should be stacking and improving, not covering losses with lesser players.
SO then who the hell cares about what we received for Vidal? That makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And Pirlo was on a steep decline so to be honest anyone declaring him a top player that we lost is crazy to me. He is a big personality for the locker room and that is all he was at this point. His time was up.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Was vidal word class AM when we signed him he has proven to be an average to word class player with us sturaro is defferent case but also with him he has shown his potential last season i pleased with his performance in important match Like real madrid match
Vidal was average to world class for us? Well we differ on that. Vidal had a hugh impact from the first to last day here. And please let us not talk about that injury and his post injury form. I think we heard enough of it :)
No he was not a wc player when we signed him. But people here act like every freaking youngster will turn out to be the next Vidal tevez or whatever. Coman for example hasn't shown anything until now, yet people want to switch to a 4-3-3 and play him as a starter. We are no Siena
And sturaro ( yes he had his foot on James header) had some decent games thats it. no way starting material for a club like Juve. Until now he is closer to nocerino than Vidal. Seems pretty limited to me. Doesn't mean he Cant turn out to be a wc player.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He was like a headless chicken in the friendly, but then i know its just a friendly. I hope he turns out to be at least as good as Marchi is for us, and not another failed product like Marrone.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Vidal was average to world class for us? Well we differ on that. Vidal had a hugh impact from the first to last day here. And please let us not talk about that injury and his post injury form. I think we heard enough of it :)
No he was not a wc player when we signed him. But people here act like every freaking youngster will turn out to be the next Vidal tevez or whatever. Coman for example hasn't shown anything until now, yet people want to switch to a 4-3-3 and play him as a starter. We are no Siena
And sturaro ( yes he had his foot on James header) had some decent games thats it. no way starting material for a club like Juve. Until now he is closer to nocerino than Vidal. Seems pretty limited to me. Doesn't mean he Cant turn out to be a wc player.
yes he is not on vidal's ( in his prime ) level now.
but he is 22 years old and can improve.
who was vidal at 22 years old?
at 22 years old, he was not as world class as now.

so does coman.
he is still 18/19 years old.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
yes he is not on vidal's ( in his prime ) level now.
but he is 22 years old and can improve.
who was vidal at 22 years old?
at 22 years old, he was not as world class as now.

so does coman.
he is still 18/19 years old.
You must have not known Arturo before he joined us. He was a bigger player and already on of Bundesliga best midfielder before he joined us. As Hynckes took over on 09/10 , a 22 year old Vidal was already a mainstay for them .

The 2009/10 was a relative success for Leverkusen and saw them make their way back into Europe, just two points shy of the Champions League. Thanks to Vidal, Leverkusen had one of the league’s best defenses and attacks, behind only Wolfsburg and Bayern Munich. Heynckes’s goal was to instill a discipline and confidence in the team and prevent the late collapses that the club had become notorious for.

Next season 10/11 , when Vidal is 23, he has 13 goals and 12 assists to his name this season, Vidal was the league’s highest scoring midfielder, not too shabby considering he is often deployed in a holding role deep in midfield. He was also in Bundesliga team of the year that season.

I already knew he was a great player before he joined us, and a coup to get him for relatively cheap price.

Sturaro hasn't come close to what Vidal has done at the same age, there is no way, at the moment to put them in the same category.
Sturaro got to develop rapidly I say.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Vidal is gone. That's it. Sturaro show us a lot of personality last year and I think that he's a very good second choice in our midfield.

In a couple of years maybe he could be a starter but for now, his a good change coin

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Your not the only one. I also think Sturaro is average but surely he is better than Nocerino and no , my opinion is not based on friendlies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think he's gonna step up big time this season. He won't provide the same input as Vidal did offensively (although today he certainly did with that wonderful cross), but I think that he can get close to Vidal's defensive game. I have a great feeling about him ahead of the coming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)