Stefano Sturaro (3 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I like Sturaro and I am optimistic about his future with Juventus, however placing the responsibility of replacing Vidal upon his shoulder is way beyond my optimism.

Asamoah played great as a central midfielder which took place the last time during 2011.
Didn't Asamoah play CM in Conte's final season two or three times and even scored at one occasion?

In any case, he's still a big question mark for me considering he basically spent the entirety of the last season on the sidelines. Remember how long Vidal took to regain at least most of his old form, don't expect too much from him until january.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's just a friendly though ;) they usually don't reflect reality, they are only to get te team fit ;)
Wow. First game. Did well. Imagine 4-5 more games to get really fit.

Point.Still.Stands.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Sturaro and I am optimistic about his future with Juventus, however placing the responsibility of replacing Vidal upon his shoulder is way beyond my optimism.

Asamoah played great as a central midfielder which took place the last time during 2011.
Hi.

I said he and getting Asamoah fit and we have our replacement(s). No one is putting anything on anyone's shoulders.

Jul 20, 2012
Didn't Asamoah play CM in Conte's final season two or three times and even scored at one occasion?

In any case, he's still a big question mark for me considering he basically spent the entirety of the last season on the sidelines. Remember how long Vidal took to regain at least most of his old form, don't expect too much from him until january.
Yea I think so and he played as a cm against malmo at the beginning of last season also

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes sir. He has got the grinta glare in his eye.

Again, gotta love the youth policy here. Can't wait to see him grow. Sometimes a void needs to be created for someone to step up to fill it and restore balance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not convinced he anything special yet.

has nothing to do with vidal leaving. even when we signed him in january, i didnt think he was going to be anything more than a decent depth signing.

hope i am wrong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
has nothing to do with vidal leaving. even when we signed him in january, i didnt think he was going to be anything more than a decent depth signing.
And then he send us straight to the final with that James save! Boom! Lion dead! :D

He will avenge Llorente.... you will die Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
true. no denying he was important in that game, but i want him to be important in the whole season.

also do not bring up that amauri wannabe in here

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think his defining moment was when he tackled Ramos and Ramos tried to get in his face, he didn't back down and went face to face with him. Showed the sort of character he is, on the biggest stage as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)