Stefano Sturaro (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Didnt expect this from him tbh. Took me a while to register what just happened. That turn was incredibly well executed.
:agree:

Watching him makes you think he's a classic midfield destroyer, hard-tackling, good defensively, makes interceptions, etc... I had no idea he had these kind of ball-skills and finishing. That was brilliant.

He reminds me of Radja, except with a higher potential ceiling. So glad we have him instead of that Romanista pansy.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Seriously, I don't recall any of pogba vidal marchisio pereyra asamoah did what sturaro just did, he defended like vidal and could still quickly turn around and charge forward like messi lol

The kind of player and play style that would make catenaccio so effective and fearsome

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
According to me...this guy deserves more chances... but i dont know how :D our mvp is so good...

lets make it now the MVPS

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
According to Napoleonic if he keeps this up he will be better than Vidal.
:lol: was that mean as an insult?

vidal just can't move like that even when he was our top scorer; neither marchisio has sturaro aggression and such quick transition and acceleration to attack, I suppose pogba could move that way but pogba is not as aggressive in defense and I haven't seen pogba accelerate that fast... so obviously if he can keep this up he can surpass vidal.

I thought he was morata or pereyra when he scored lol... that was simply the most impressive goal and overall performance from our midfielders this season and he also done great and made probably save of the season against madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)