Stefano Sturaro (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not about to be very harsh about a 22 year old in only his 2nd start who has been dealing with health issues.

Management sees something in him and they've been pretty good the last few years in evaluating young talent.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I'm not about to be very harsh about a 22 year old in only his 2nd start who has been dealing with health issues.

Management sees something in him and they've been pretty good the last few years in evaluating young talent.
True. Take Pereyra and Morata as example. They both needed a few months to settle in.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“I enjoy the comparisons [with Gattuso],” he told Sky Sport Italia. “He was a great Italian player and it would be brilliant if I had even half of his career.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I definitely rate him, he's rough around the edges which is something that being with Juve and Allegri all the time will be fixed. When he gets some more composure and an understanding with the team he should be an excellent squad player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He needs to get rid of the ball quicker. Getting caught in possession too often.
So far the only weakness I see with him, and something which can be taught. I've noticed a lot of teams now are trying to break us up with a quick tempo, so he'll have to get used to releasing earlier.

It's worth remembering that he is only 22, even if he does look 30.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So far the only weakness I see with him, and something which can be taught. I've noticed a lot of teams now are trying to break us up with a quick tempo, so he'll have to get used to releasing earlier.

It's worth remembering that he is only 22, even if he does look 30.
Yep. Its an easy fix that will come with more time on the pitch. Everything else though seems to be solid from the kid. Fix that and you will see a more compete performance from him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Doesn't look like a future star, but he doesn't have to. Solid games so far, can have a great career as first-choice backup/occasional starter imo.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4891987 said:
Il Nuovo Marchisio then?
Nah, not quite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)