Star Wars (16 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
As far as I know Darth Maul is still alive, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned him. Also, Darth Plagueis is still in the cards, since he's the one who discovered eternal life.

Sidious was also doing experiments with cells and how to live inside other body.

So who knows.
Maul was last seen like 60 years ago being destroyed like a bitch by Palpatine. I'm pretty sure his story is done.

Plagueis was killed in his sleep by Palpatine. That's cannon.

As for Palpatine's experiments they are now out of cannon with the rest of old books and comic books.

The Awekening of the Force is probably related to the Dark Side returning in new shape.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm watching Clone Wars right now :D so I didn't see that part yet. I read a book where I saw he actually survived that lightsaber cutting.

He was killed, but his cells survived, pretty much like Obi-Wan. At least that's what I think.

Or maybe it's just The Inquisitor bitchslapping everyone.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Well I wouldn't put a Force Ghost of Palpatine out of the realm of possibility. Maybe Kylo Ren will be searching for his Sith Holocrons and meet his phantom.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Btw there's a rumor (probably as reliable as Tuttosport and triballfootball combined) that says Smeagol's voice will be the only thing we'll hear in the first movie and he's representing somebody strong as hell. We'd see who it is in the second movie :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Well I wouldn't put a Force Ghost of Palpatine out of the realm of possibility. Maybe Kylo Ren will be searching for his Sith Holocrons and meet his phantom.
Yeah, ghosts exist. But I know I read a part where they say how Palpatine continued with Plagueis's experiments and went a step forward by discovering how to move to a physical body, not just as a force like Obi-Wan. I'd personally love to see Plagueis lol.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah, ghosts exist. But I know I read a part where they say how Palpatine continued with Plagueis's experiments and went a step forward by discovering how to move to a physical body, not just as a force like Obi-Wan. I'd personally love to see Plagueis lol.
Yes this happened in the Extended Universe. Palpatine actually learned how to move his spirit from one body to another. He was ressurected in his clone and later tried to ressurect into Anakin Solo. All of this is not canon now though.

Besides bringing back Palpatine would be pretty bad writting imo. He was the villain of the whole PT and half of the OT. Enough is enough even though Ian McDarmid is one of the best actors in SW history. A cameo Force Ghost would be more than enough.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
To get that title a Sith should have a master. Since there are no Sith Lords after Episode 6 there is noone who could grant that title to him. Of course he may very well proclaim himself Darth Analus in the movie.
That is the story they are going for seemingly , problem is I would have liked it more if some sith from a far away part of the galaxy came in play .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
As far as I know Darth Maul is still alive, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned him. Also, Darth Plagueis is still in the cards, since he's the one who discovered eternal life.

Sidious was also doing experiments with cells and how to live inside other body.

So who knows.
I don't know that much about Star Wars, only seen the movies once or twice, but didn't Maul die at the end of Phantom's Menace? I also heard that the heart of the droid general with the 8 arms was his, but don't know where I got that from and if that's canon in any way.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't know that much about Star Wars, only seen the movies once or twice, but didn't Maul die at the end of Phantom's Menace? I also heard that the heart of the droid general with the 8 arms was his, but don't know where I got that from and if that's canon in any way.
Maul was ressurected in the Clone Wars cartoon. He survived and became a crazy half-droid and later regained his senses and became the main villain of last season.

As for his heart I doubt it. Grevious was a normal living being before getting remade as a cyborg.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He did die in a movie, or at least we were led to believe that. But he did survive and struggle when he fell down there, he was roaming tunnels for quite a while and had robotic legs. His brother went in a search for him and found him there (basically mother Talzin who's a witch gave him a talisman of finding etc.). He had quite a great story behind him, it's a pity they didn't show more of him, meh.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so what I heard/know so far

- after 7th movie we're getting a spin off where we're gonna see a movie about headhunters
- in this 7th part that black guy from a trailer is awakening force and apparently that girl is going to get him so they search for Luke afterwards (maybe)
- that small robot was the design originally made for r2d2 but it was changed. And it's not CGI
- that tall girl from Game of Thrones will have a role of shock trooper and look bad ass
- Kylo Ren is the guy holding the weird lightsaber
- the guy who holds mask of darth Vader is a mystery

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In 26 hours (I think) there's some SW thing going on and it's supposed to last for 3 days. So within that time frame we'll get to see first and official Star Wars trailer for the new movie.

:ID:

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #120
    I think it's only a couple of hours :nico:

- - - Updated - - -

also SW: BF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UY64GfyovE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)