fake

- - - Updated - - -

15 mins oh lawd

- - - Updated - - -

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lucasfilm/starwarstheforceawakens/

ITS UP!!!!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    I am a giant fan so of course i am really hyped up , but I was kinda dissapointed , they didn't show shit , we don't even know who is playing who . Also that is not a freaking lightsaber , lightsabers are straight , they don't need a hilt like an european sword . What is next a katana lightsaber ? :(

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I am a giant fan so of course i am really hyped up , but I was kinda dissapointed , they didn't show shit , we don't even know who is playing who . Also that is not a freaking lightsaber , lightsabers are straight , they don't need a hilt like an european sword . What is next a katana lightsaber ? :(
    Scimitar :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    I doesn't make any fucking sense even from a fighting point of view . The opponent just has to slide his sword down and he will cut one side of the hilt . They should have made the hilt come from the main body and kept the body of the lightsaber cylindrical , not go with a cross shaped body :sergio: . Also now it seems the shape is not consistent , it has twiches throughout the sword and the edges , looks like a welding flame at the tips of the sword and the hilt .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    That's how teasers always look. We need to wait for a trailer to get any plot/characters.

And the hilt kind of makes sense. It protects your hand from being cut off which is a very popular accident happening in the SW sabre fights :p.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #56
    does it really matter?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I hope the plot will go in the same direction as the books, I've read some when I was younger and it was pretty good. If it does then this will be good, if it doesn't, well, I don't mind but it better be worth looking forward to.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    That's how teasers always look. We need to wait for a trailer to get any plot/characters.

And the hilt kind of makes sense. It protects your hand from being cut off which is a very popular accident happening in the SW sabre fights :p.
    Not really seeing as the the body is cross shaped they can easily cut the part of it that the hilt comes out

does it really matter?
    It does to me :p

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)