Star Wars EPIII- Revenge of the Sith (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I dont know how people stay in line all the night just to see a film like this where they know it is just fiction ??
Because its something more than that.. its STAR WARS for gods sake its a bloody religion!

ps t minus 1hour 45 till my showing :party:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Friend of mine in Lagos has picked up the DVD, I'll watch it when I get there Monday :D
I've got the dvd as well. Was waiting to see it at the cinema first though, it would ruin it otherwise

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
coming from someone posting on a Juventus forum at 10pm on a saturday night.. and you're not even a fan :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
That makes me a loser, not a geek :D

Actually im trying to get onto mIRC, if I was a geek I would be able to do it :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
That makes me a loser, not a geek :D
same difference :D

At least i had the excuse that i couldn't go out last night.. had a 10k run at half 9 this morning ;)

OP
Holdon
Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    For me, a geek is someone who dresses up a characters from the film or someone who puts 'Jedi' when asked thier religion on a census form!

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    For me, a geek is someone who dresses up a characters from the film
    Nyeh, em, I did that for the premier of Harry Potter and LOTR. Couldnt do it for Star Wars as I was having my exams :embarrassed:

Will watch Star Wars in approximately 2 hrs 45 minutes.

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

Nyeh, em, I did that for the premier of Harry Potter and LOTR. Couldnt do it for Star Wars as I was having my exams :embarrassed:

Will watch Star Wars in approximately 2 hrs 45 minutes.
    Call me sexist but I have no problem with women dressing up at these sort of things, or kids for that matter. ;) I object strongly to men in their 30's and 40's doing it, especially fat ones!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    what can I say, not much really. Horrendous acting(why Ewan? why?), cheesy plot(yes i know it was meant to connect the prequels with the sequels), as far as corny dialogues this movie takes it to a whole new level. If you enjoy good movies avoid this crapola at all costs, i know i could have used the advice.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Have mmy hands on the DVD! Went to Lagos yesterday and got back same day. I'll wait until the weekend comes before watching. Considering the fact that my baby is away, I'll be needing the company.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

An entertaining final piece to the puzzle which tied up most loose ends (though created a few as well) but the acting and script were pretty poor
    I agree.

Also, key and important events seemed to have happened too fast.

As for the transformation to Darth Vador, I'm not convinced how Anakin was crying that Samuel L. Jackson got blown away, then 2 seconds later he submits completely to Darth Sydious (spelling!?). :groan: His reasons for joining/admiting to the dark side didn't seem strong enough.

Aug 1, 2003
    Yes I was abit upset at how easily he succumbed to Palpatine.

Anyway, I watched the movie. I thought the script was terrible but other than that I admit that I enjoyed the movie very much. Even though we all knew what was going to happen I still felt somehow sad watching the movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)