Star Wars EPIII- Revenge of the Sith (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Finally, the long wait for Star Wars fans is over. I attended a midnight screening and my head has been buzzing just thinking about it. I won't go into major details about it cause some of you who are intending to see it are staying spoiler free.

I'll say it's easily better than Phantom.. and Attack..(though that's not too hard) is it better than than the original trilogy? It's difficult to compare the 2 IMO. Empire remains best, but the from the moment Anakin turns to the dark side til the end is simply beautiful and is my favourite part of any of the Star Wars films.

The film isn't without faults, but there's nothing I couldn't live with, well, maybe one scene early on between Padme and Anakin where she's brushing her hair... you'll know when/if you watch it.

The acting is much improved, only Samuel Jackson disappointed me. The dialouge is a bit crap at times and Lucas' direction is sometimes clumsy. If you like Star Wars, you'll love. If you hate Star Wars, I doubt this will convert you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
It was awesome. :cool:
Thats going abit far.... It was good but light years away from empire

An entertaining final piece to the puzzle which tied up most loose ends (though created a few as well) but the acting and script were pretty poor

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Thats going abit far.... It was good but light years away from empire

An entertaining final piece to the puzzle which tied up most loose ends (though created a few as well) but the acting and script were pretty poor
Well Im not a huge fan but for me this movie is the best. More action, more violence and better effects. Dont care much for the story, its fvcking stupid :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seeing it on Saturday I think, really can't wait. We were all doing impressions all day at work today :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve heard so many things about this last part,(involuntary)
thats the last one and the one that really tights the story of all6 and proove us that real Protaganist was DAR(k)TH (in)VADER
and the fight in him,
so i choosed to rent the dvds of the first 2episodes i hadnt seen so far and give it a try, i cant say i was impressed but neither dissapointed from the first two,
but i'm anxius 2c how the story ends
(i hope master yoga wont be that ridiculus and comercial)
Anyways i always prefered the ALIEN insectoid aproach of the extraterestials and not the humanoid with hundreds of races of sharing basic anatomy similar caracteristics,size,IQ,clothes and BTW y do they almost all speak English?
Its too unrealistic for me even when i was a child
and the only thing i liked was the knights and their quests,
so far i feel they took away(even steal) the honour and ideals from the knights,
i hope they'll give it back.

The point so far is,
never underestimate R2D2,
what a huge role this robot had in the intire Galaxy-empire-6episodes

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

The point so far is,
never underestimate R2D2,
what a huge role this robot had in the intire Galaxy-empire-6episodes
Why would anyone underestimate r2... everyone has allways known he is the true hero of the story

OP
Holdon
Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Hmm... would I have to see all the other ones before seing this one?
    Well, it's probably best to get a least some idea of what has gone on before. To be honest, if you didn't like the others, then I doubt you'll like this one.

Aug 1, 2003
    Sadly the tickets are all sold out from Thursday to Monday. My friend a star wars fan thought it was rather disappointing

I just hate the fact that Hayden Christensen is playing Anakin Skywalker. He doesnt seem to be competent enough for such a role

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    My friend a star wars fan thought it was rather disappointing
    Really? The only Star Wars fans that were disappointed, were those whose expectations were too high I think.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I dont know how people stay in line all the night just to see a film like this where they know it is just fiction ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)