Stankovic? (1 Viewer)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't need this player..... It's better to buy russoto....
:wallbang:

I'm as petty when it comes to rivalries as anyone, but we are not strong enough to ignore a player of Stankovic's ability just because he plays for Inter.

I should say though, I don't see this deal happening.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Were also offering him 3.5 million a season more than what xabi will be earning, this is nonesense. Hes a decent player at best.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
we need good attacking midfielders...
the guy is somewhat nedved type of player, but I just don't like the thought of him being here...

What is it about ranieri buying players who initially rejected us.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
say what you about him but dont deny the fact that he is the best transfer target that we are linked to right now?? imo if we could sign him it would be better than the purchase of amauri and xabi alonso...ive been a fan of stankovic since he was at lazio and he is the only inter player i liked besides vieri...he is very agile and i think he is what we need now!! i say im all for..especially after some websites said we agreed terms with him!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Interesting signing. Stankovic can play a bunch of positions, so he gives us a lot of opportunities for cover. He's good on the ball and a good passer with some creativity, so I don't mind his signing. Perhaps we'll see this then.

Buffon

Zebina - Andrade - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Xabi Alonso - Sissoko - Stankovic

Trezeguet - Del Piero

With Giovinco and Amauri coming on. Or Stankovic on the bench for Gio. Must say, not bad. Lets just hope we don't have to rely on Mellberg at the back.
I'm just afraid we're getting Stankovic instead of Xabi Alonso, which would make it a terrible signing. Besides, i'm not sure Stankovic has more to offer than Nedved(Stankovic had his worst season in years in 07/08) and we all want to see Giovinco come through.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I think Stankovic for a fair price will be a great signing. He runs a lot, has a good pass and shot, can use both feet and can play anywhere in midfield. A slightly worse and more versatile version of Nedved. And Remember, we bought Neddy when he was 29. Plus Stankovic is not an Interista, he joined Inter because of Mancini and when he's gone, he has no desire to stay there, becaus they're bunch of losers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)