Stankovic? (1 Viewer)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Stankovic Agrees Terms With Juventus
Juventus have reached an agreement with Dejan Stankovic according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

The Inter midfielder has been a target for the Old Lady ever since he was at Lazio but they were never able to land him as Inter beat them to it.

Stankovic became unsettled following Roberto Mancini’s sacking and he is now considered surplus to requirements at San Siro after Jose Mourinho’s arrival.

Juventus have agreed a deal with the player according to the very latest reports from Italy.

The midfielder will earn €3.5m per season plus bonuses and now it’s up to the Bianconeri to go to Inter and try to convince them by offering a fee for the player.

Stankovic didn’t enjoy Inter’s scudetto winning season and Mancini’s dismissal only served to make his campaign even more miserable but now he is set to join the Old Lady as he looks for a new challenge.

Stankovic is likely to partner Xabi Alonso if the Spaniard completes his move from Liverpool as Juve continue to strengthen in light of their Champions League adventures next term.

Salvatore Landolina, GOAL.COM

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Interesting signing. Stankovic can play a bunch of positions, so he gives us a lot of opportunities for cover. He's good on the ball and a good passer with some creativity, so I don't mind his signing. Perhaps we'll see this then.

Buffon

Zebina - Andrade - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Xabi Alonso - Sissoko - Stankovic

Trezeguet - Del Piero

With Giovinco and Amauri coming on. Or Stankovic on the bench for Gio. Must say, not bad. Lets just hope we don't have to rely on Mellberg at the back.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So you guys are linked with this guy too? I don't know how great of a signing this would be. He gives experience and adds depth but the reality is he has maybe a couple of seasons left if he isn't finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)