Stankovic? (2 Viewers)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I would like to see him in the middle as that two way midfielder...i think that could work provided we still replace nedved with a true left winger.

anyway, he has been at inter for quite some time and he hasnt performed as well as he did at lazio. there are many reasons for this and i only think of cannavaro at inter and then when joining juve, he was amazing..so there is hope for Stankovic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stankovic is a douchebag... but a good one at that. If he could come on the cheap, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't sign him. Just because he's an Inter player doesn't mean we should not sign him.

Jul 28, 2002
Stankovic the nearly man! I think we could reinforce the midfield with better targets for a lower wage demand.

Aug 1, 2003
If it were any other player I would probably consider it. I hate Inter, but if their more reasonable player would want to come to Juve, I wouldn't mind, it means they've received some epiphany and has seen the light.

But dejan? He has that "I am inter therefore I am evil" vibe spearheaded by Killerazzi, so, no thanks..

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juve Set For Stankovic Swoop

Juventus are just hours away from completing the signing of Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, and according to the Corriere dello Sport they then hope to capture Inter’s Dejan Stankovic.

Stankovic appears likely to leave the Nerazzurri this summer following the departure of his close friend Roberto Mancini.

The 30-year-old had a poor campaign last season, and is not believed to be in the plans of new coach Jose Mourinho, who has already told the club’s hierarchy to sell Stankovic for the right price.

Juventus have been linked with the Serbian over the past few weeks, and the Corriere dello Sport says that they will try to snap up the player as soon as they have completed the signing of Xabi Alonso.

The Spaniard could become a Juve player as early as today, with only minute details still to be completed regarding his transfer from Liverpool. The Corriere also says that Juve are considering making a move for Lyon’s Fabio Grosso.

The 30-year-old, who has been Italy’s best player at Euro 2008 so far, only joined the French champions from Inter last summer.

goal.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Juve Set For Stankovic Swoop

Juventus are just hours away from completing the signing of Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, and according to the Corriere dello Sport they then hope to capture Inter’s Dejan Stankovic.

Stankovic appears likely to leave the Nerazzurri this summer following the departure of his close friend Roberto Mancini.

The 30-year-old had a poor campaign last season, and is not believed to be in the plans of new coach Jose Mourinho, who has already told the club’s hierarchy to sell Stankovic for the right price.

Juventus have been linked with the Serbian over the past few weeks, and the Corriere dello Sport says that they will try to snap up the player as soon as they have completed the signing of Xabi Alonso.

The Spaniard could become a Juve player as early as today, with only minute details still to be completed regarding his transfer from Liverpool. The Corriere also says that Juve are considering making a move for Lyon’s Fabio Grosso.

The 30-year-old, who has been Italy’s best player at Euro 2008 so far, only joined the French champions from Inter last summer.

goal.com
A very useful squad player, as he can play anywhere in midfield. But only if we can get the price right.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
goal.com - no quotes, not true. and i do hope it's not true about stankovic. the grosso part tho would be good, but only if de ceglie is on the bench for him, not molinaro.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If were looking for another midfielder after Xabi, I'm not sure Stankovic would be at the top of my list.

However, considering our history with out of form Inter player's of late, if the price is good, I think it's worth the risk.

Mar 14, 2004
Why not both? Stankovic costs peanuts, he is literally being kicked out of the club.

They are like...same position?

Stankovic's wage demands will be much higher than Ivan's

Year difference is like10 years right?

Stankovic's personality is a troublemaker,Ivan is just a hard working kid that wants to make sth of his career.

Rakitic is a prospect and can be a fabulous investment,Stankovic could turn out as downfall.......I could be also wrong but I'm looking at facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)