Spit ban for Totti? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Totti doesn't even deserve to wear the Azzurri shirt. He is a worthless, selfish, sack of shit. I hope he gets banned for the full possible length. He hasn't done well for Italy in these big tournaments, and now he really screws up by getting himself banned. What a dumbass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't think anything Poulsen could have said justifies spitting in a man's face. Sledging and trash-talking is a part of football, spitting clearly isn't. I'm pretty sure Poulsen didn't say anything to him (first of all, what language would he say it in?), but even if he said "I'll fvck your mother and kill your family", a 'professional' footballer should be able to control himself, especially when he's representing his country in a tournament where Italy have a lot to prove to the whole world.
I didnt say it was justified. But i can understand how he might have reacted in such a way. Im sure he didnt plan on it. And in a reaction you dont consider long term. Totti has always been volitile, maybe for you it would be easy not to react, for totti its probably impossible.

Im not saying it wasnt a big deal. Just saying no point hating him over it. he'll pay the price for doing it and thats enough for me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, if Italy fail to qualify for the second round, all blame will go to Totti for his stupid behavior. But if Italy plays great football and wins their next few matches, the importance of Totti in the team would diminish. The latter would be a great situation. So, either way, Totti is in deep shit, and rightfully so. Who knows? Maybe in Germany 2006 Totti will pull a Mike Tyson and bite of someone's ear?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bottom line: I want Italy to win the Euro, and I want Italy to win with class, if not with style. Spitting while representing your country on the world stage? What he is, 10 years old? Totti does not know any better? It's not about DP getting to finally play his natural position, it is about Italy. Nick is right. However, I think this can be to our benefit. Trap should not even wait for UEFA to rule - just send Totti home now. The rat bastard leaves us in 22 men while everybody else has 23. Totti the shithead took the jersey of Gilardino, or someone else that might have actually helped us win.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I'm not happy that Totti wont play, but I'm DISGUSTED !!!!

NO CLASS, NO CLASS , NO CLASS

I'm not sure if we're screwed without him, or if its a blessing in disguise (Pirlo )
I agree 100%.
Maybe, Totti was the problem against th Dans. I think he moved to little, and Trap should give Pirlo the chance. Maybe this guy can win it for Italia, and become the big star of the Azzuri!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We really need him to play against Sweden, but I still have faith in our attackers....hopefully they will deliver.... (especially DP)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
This is no problem, Italy can easily replace him, Totti is more busy with his looks than to play good football. Give me Pirlo, Del Piero and Cassano. Cassano has the chance to show the world what he can do now.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The sad thing is that this stupidity of Totti will not affect our National team only, but the image of italian people to the world.
For god sake, Trap should send him home inmediatly, and ban him from the NT. And the bastard arriving, will need to apologise to the country in the media...

Totti has exposed off his SENSI manners....

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
The sad thing is that this stupidity of Totti will not affect our National team only, but the image of italian people to the world.
For god sake, Trap should send him home inmediatly, and ban him from the NT. And the bastard arriving, will need to apologise to the country in the media...

Totti has exposed off his SENSI manners....
Yes true, but if people dont understand that this is only one stupid player, and not the way Italians are, then they are just as stupid themself.
But it is bad, since Totti cast a bad picture over Italy now.

When it comes to the performance of the team, i dont think it is a loss at all actually, maybe the team as a whole could lift itself when the biggest primadonna of them all is out, Del Piero and Pirlo is more important.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm happy that Totti got banned, not because DP would get the chance to play, but because I think the team is better off without him. As long as he would be available Trap would put him in the team, but he doesn't do anything for the team. One or two great free-kicks or passes are not all that. You have to constantly go for the ball, make challanges, run around, TRY goddamit ... I'm not asking for much, just as long as everyone at least try. Sunbathing and waiting for the ball to come to you is not impressive.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
losing Totti is a huge blow... as clueless as Trap is, imagine how he'll be without the man he's built his team around for the last 4 years!

he won't know what to do.. he'll surely end up chosing someone to be Totti cameo. he'll forcefully make one of DP/Cassano/Fiore/Pirlo into a Totti replacement. you may argue that these players are very good (you may even say that they are just as good) but these players don't play the same and i hope Trap knows that he can't force someone to "be" totti.

he needs to gamble and change the formation/tactics.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

I didnt say it was justified. But i can understand how he might have reacted in such a way. Im sure he didnt plan on it. And in a reaction you dont consider long term. Totti has always been volitile, maybe for you it would be easy not to react, for totti its probably impossible.

So watch the video from link, on one of the previous pages.
I wonder, what you will find there to understand his reaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he get banned for 3 turns, that's more fair.
But he should be sent home straight away. He doesn't deserve to play in this tournament, and maybe he will get lesson from that for the future.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

If he get banned for 3 turns, that's more fair.
But he should be sent home straight away. He doesn't deserve to play in this tournament, and maybe he will get lesson from that for the future.
Why!, if he gets banned for three matches, why should he be sent home, UEFA gives him a punishment and after that he has the right to come back on the team.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
It's good for Italy if they ban this bastard. He didn't make an effort against Denmark. He thought he is a big star that shouldn't fight for balls. he was zero.

the same goes to Vieri and Del Piero. players who give their best should play and not lazy players like Vieri and Del Piero.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
by ur sig rae u seem to be an england fan,, imo they wont progress to the quarters,they have been beaten by france, and they arent good anyway :p
total bullsh*t they played much better than france however lost.....

we shall beat swiss by 4 to 1:D:fero:

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #177
    Today Totti and Co. met the UEFA disciplinary board.
    I think that soon UEFA will announce what will
    happen to Totti...

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #179
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    well,they better ban him... :fero: Can you please post what they will announce,Juventino?? :)
    when I hear something about it I'll make sure to post it here! :)
    hopefully they will announce something soon...

been sitting checking news sites since 10:00 :YAAWN:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)