[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
First clasico missed in long time. Last time I missed it was for this same reason.

It has no competitive value this time around, besides the high concentration of quality players facing each other.
A team with an effective gameplan build with exceptional individual quality, against a handfull of exceptionally talented individuals that happen to wear the same shirt as a bunch of exceptionally overrated chokers.

Wouldnt call that "quality facing each other" :D

I'd advice to watch the juve game (obviously), and keep livescore open on your mobile to get updates each time barcelona rapes another goal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Real aren't chokers, they are filled with quality players, just not a team and poorly organised club. But on individual quality they have available they are up there with Barca and Bayern. No one else competes in that regard. Granted since they spent so much on acquiring them, but it's still a fairly obvious fact.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Real aren't chokers, they are filled with quality players, just not a team and poorly organised club. But on individual quality they have available they are up there with Barca and Bayern. No one else competes in that regard. Granted since they spent so much on acquiring them, but it's still a fairly obvious fact.
Offensively they're not. I'd say they edge out defensively, but nothing comes close to Messi, Neymar and Suarez. I mean that is, without doubt, the best forward three in the history of the game.

Also, fuck Barca.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's true, I meant they amongst the top three not the best. Reals attacking trio are better then Bayerns for me, but they don't use them well tactically or as a unit.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
A team with an effective gameplan build with exceptional individual quality, against a handfull of exceptionally talented individuals that happen to wear the same shirt as a bunch of exceptionally overrated chokers.

Wouldnt call that "quality facing each other" :D

I'd advice to watch the juve game (obviously), and keep livescore open on your mobile to get updates each time barcelona rapes another goal.
There is no way Juve-empoli is more entertaining than the classico even if you are a Juve or empoli fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)