[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Looks like La Liga is gone for Madrid this year. How they ever thought they would win it with Benitez in charge I will never understand.

Sacking Ancelotti was a big big mistake.
To sack Ancelotti and to replace him with Benitez was one of those wtf moments in football. How could have anyone thought that it would be a good move for them is beyond me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Btw Atletico have scored only 2 more goals than Inter(36 to their's 34) in league football and are 2nd in the table

Crazy stuff
Yeah, they are like an Italian team in La Liga. Too bad they got stupid red cards in the derby with Barca. They could have grabbed at least a point if they were playing 11 vs 11.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
They are a laughing stock right now. Losing to Atletico again just shows that money can not guarantee success. Ronaldo has done his usual disappearing act when the going gets tough and starts to blame his team mates when things aren't going their way. He has literally thrown his toys out the pram with the interviews after the match.

If the transfer ban comes before the Summer they will be in big trouble but if it doesn't there will have to be a big rebuilding job because the results just aren't coming despite spending so much.

Perez really is the main problem there, he has shown he hasn't a clue how to handle the football side of things.

To sack Ancelotti and to replace him with Benitez was one of those wtf moments in football. How could have anyone thought that it would be a good move for them is beyond me.
:agree:

Jan 22, 2016
"If everyone was as good as me, maybe we would be first,” said Ronaldo.

“I don’t want to disparage anyone, any team-mate, but when the best aren’t there it’s difficult to win. I like playing with Pepe, with Karim [Benzema], with [Gareth] Bale, with Marcelo.

“I don’t mean Jese, Lucas [Vazquez], [Mateo] Kovacic aren’t good, they’re very good, but…

“I don’t know if it was poor preparation in the first half of the season but we’re having a lot of injuries and that hurts us.

“We had more chances and we deserved to win but football is like that.

“From what the press says it seems like I am doing sh*t but the numbers and statistics do not lie. They are there.”
:sergio::sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl:

What a douche

I think he should be the first to go if they are looking to bring some stability among their ranks next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"If everyone was as good as me, maybe we would be first,” said Ronaldo.

“I don’t want to disparage anyone, any team-mate, but when the best aren’t there it’s difficult to win. I like playing with Pepe, with Karim [Benzema], with [Gareth] Bale, with Marcelo.

“I don’t mean Jese, Lucas [Vazquez], [Mateo] Kovacic aren’t good, they’re very good, but…

“I don’t know if it was poor preparation in the first half of the season but we’re having a lot of injuries and that hurts us.

“We had more chances and we deserved to win but football is like that.

“From what the press says it seems like I am doing sh*t but the numbers and statistics do not lie. They are there.”
:sergio::sergio:
:rofl:

They can sign all the players they like, sell as many shirts and have as many fanboys as they want. But they still remain the biggest joke in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)