[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Helped in what?

The shady signs:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/span.../bale-deal-not-financed-by-bank-insists-perez

The big decisive wtf level of shady charity from Govt, in brief terms:

In the year 2000, new Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez, who had previously made a fortune in the construction industry was able to organise with the Spanish government to reclassify the land upon which Real Madrid’s training complex was located into a commercial property zone. He was able to sell the land for a monster sum of €480 million, which allowed the club to clear its debts and fund the transfers of Galatico superstars such as Luis Figo and Zinedine Zidane.
More details for above quote: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...um-its-all-about-the-real-estate-8557549.html

That above is the major scandal that they avoided investigations on for years. But in general the close ties Perez have with Politicians and the club being seen as the darling of the nation/represantation of Spanish glory means they get alot of leeway in whenever they need develop their ground/stadiums/ land assets in general. Plus theirs been quite consistent talk of how the true value of their debt is masked/downplayed quite alot by Perez/the board. Thats its more risky and unhealthy, with the several loans by giantic banks etc.

P.S I know this mainly because I like having ammo on my Madridrista bro whenever he says the cliche stuff about calciopoli :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Real is a hilarious case of corruption and favoritism. Spanish govt has been helping them for eons, for over half a century. Probably since the club's existence.

Di Stefano was signing with Barca before the Spanish govt and Real pretty much took him by force.

Looks like the farce is being finally put to an end.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Madrid are one team that likes to humiliate opponents when they can. Ronaldo will want to keep making and breaking records and so if they score first, I expect a ronaldo hattrick to follow. They are ruthless when they dominate a team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hey wasn't there a new rule that the player taking the PK has to shoot directly and passing to a teammate is not allowed anymore?

EDIT: never mind, apparently its perfectly legal.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Looks like La Liga is gone for Madrid this year. How they ever thought they would win it with Benitez in charge I will never understand.

Sacking Ancelotti was a big big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)