[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but he's hardly the first to run away from making a big decision against a big player. I watched refs do that for 15 years at Old Trafford. We also benefited from it in the past.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rakitic about ballon d'or list

But I think after the season we did, more Barcelona players deserved to make the list. I am not just speaking about me. It is a motivation to keep working hard and to convince the people who didn't vote for us to do so next year. "

One more player I hate from now on. I should just hate any player that plays there, it would be much easier.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Rakitic about ballon d'or list

But I think after the season we did, more Barcelona players deserved to make the list. I am not just speaking about me. It is a motivation to keep working hard and to convince the people who didn't vote for us to do so next year. "

One more player I hate from now on. I should just hate any player that plays there, it would be much easier.
Did Buffon comment about not being shortlisted for the 49 best players of last year?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He did months back when whole of Italy (and us) reacted to not making the list, he thanked everyone for the support and thought it was a strange decision.

Btw, Rakitic is exactly the kind of player who deserves to make such lists, does the silent work amazingly and been very creative coupled with strong work ethic/defensive stability. Despite playing for Barca, fairly unhyped because he plays behind magic attack. Quite a fair bit of inferior season players to him that made that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)