[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Are we really going down this path again? Because I already showed you that Dubai could very well be considered a country.
I went easy on you last time after you sent me a long pm bitching about the whole thing, I actually felt sorry for you, so I thought there was no need to embarrass you any further. But the fact is, Dubai is a city, spin it however you like, but Dubai is as much a country as New York is, so instead of being an ignorant and stubborn moron, you can apologize for the mistake and say you were an ignorant little bitch, preferably you should make a commitment not to pretend you're knowledgeable about every topic, because that's whats gotten you into this mess . Do that, and it will all go away, I promise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I went easy on you last time after you sent me a long pm bitching about the whole thing, I actually felt sorry for you, so I thought there was no need to embarrass you any further. But the fact is, Dubai is a city, spin it however you like, but Dubai is as much a country as New York is, so instead of being an ignorant and stubborn moron, you can apologize for the mistake and say you were an ignorant little bitch, preferably you should make a commitment not to pretend you're knowledgeable about every topic, because that's whats gotten you into this mess . Do that, and it will all go away, I promise.
I said I would hunt you down. That's not what I call bitching.

And if Dubai is like New York, who is New York's monarch? As for me being knowledgeable about this topic.. I wrote my thesis about Somaliland and what requirements need to be met before you can speak of a state. So yeah, I am in fact quite knowledgeable about this. I also think I know quite a bit more about this topic than you, seeing as it is in fact a legal matter.

And you know what? I did all that after I spoke of Dubai as a country once in 2008.

So we can keep going over this. Even if it dates back to 2008 and even if you'd have to be a pretty fucking petty loser to cling onto this as your only argument, we can keep going over this. And I will demonstrate that Dubai can be considered a state.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I said I would hunt you down. That's not what I call bitching.

And if Dubai is like New York, who is New York's monarch? As for me being knowledgeable about this topic.. I wrote my thesis about Somaliland and what requirements need to be met before you can speak of a state. So yeah, I am in fact quite knowledgeable about this. I also think I know quite a bit more about this topic than you, seeing as it is in fact a legal matter.
You'd hunt me down? You can't be serious :lol: Though there was a significant amount of bitching in that PM too. I did feel sorry for you.

As for the dubai issue, I don't want to take this off topic more than it already is, so why don't I open a thread in the off topic and you can embarrass yourself over there, ok?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You'd hunt me down? You can't be serious :lol: Though there was a significant amount of bitching in that PM too. I did feel sorry for you.

As for the dubai issue, I don't want to take this off topic more than it already is, so why don't I open a thread in the off topic and you can embarrass yourself over there, ok?
I offered you the chance of letting it go. But now I see that you won't. So I will keep coming at you.

- - - Updated - - -

That escalated quickly. :shifty:
Fred never owns up to his own wants and desires and gets frustrated easily. It's what happens if you're an Arab rich boy and used to getting what you want.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I offered you the chance of letting it go. But now I see that you won't. So I will keep coming at you.

- - - Updated - - -

Fred never owns up to his own wants and desires and gets frustrated easily. It's what happens if you're an Arab rich boy and used to getting what you want.
The difference between me and you, is that you have to resort to making stuff up. All I have to do is point towards things you actually said.

Again, I'm offering you the final chance to own up to your mistake and apologize for wasting our time. I'm not going to offer again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Finally back on topic. The childish petulance displayed over the past couple of pages is beyond nauseating.

I am glad Barca lost last nite. I can see them starting slowly, and hopefully by the time they recover it will be too late to win anything.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No way lol, how is it possible to get confused like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you were right, kinda funny :p

Mateo Kovacic hasn't made the ideal start to life as a Real Madrid player.

The midfielder, signed from Inter Milan this week for a deal worth around €35 million, introduced himself at his official unveiling with the words "Bon dia a tots," which is Catalan for "Good day, everyone."

Speaking with the dialect of archrivals Barcelona is probably up there with the worst possible ways of endearing yourself to the Real Madrid faithful, especially as Kovacic had previously been linked with a move to Barca, per Joe Short of the Express.

Kovacic will now be doubly keen to impress on the pitch and put this unfortunate episode behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)