[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
surprise fucking surprise :sigh:
We played draws like we been giving out candy in the last month of the season, clearly not the same effort and mindset. Just because you dont prioritize the league after you won shouldnt mean you should face these kind of allegations. If anything as a Juventino you should know the damage of baseless allegations. They have zero incentive to help out likes of Depor, let alont commit fraud/a crime for them. They just cant be bothered and preserve energy when they can.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How much percent would be on barcelona winning the league ?

I'm seriously considering trowing over 1000 euro on them winning it.

Athletico is finished, and Madrid has finished itself. No way they can remotely compete with this Barcelona team. Hence, they could lose 2 forwards and still win the title

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How much percent would be on barcelona winning the league ?

I'm seriously considering trowing over 1000 euro on them winning it.

Athletico is finished, and Madrid has finished itself. No way they can remotely compete with this Barcelona team. Hence, they could lose 2 forwards and still win the title
I'd say around 1.35 to 1.40

- - - Updated - - -

Xavi: Neymar should show more respect on the pitch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

And Xavi should show more respect off the pitch, how many times has he spoken publicly about his teams transfer targets, how many times has he disrespected other teams with his holier than thou attitude and his comments about how defensive other teams are?

Xavi is the last one to tell Neymar about respect.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And Xavi should show more respect off the pitch, how many times has he spoken publicly about his teams transfer targets, how many times has he disrespected other teams with his holier than thou attitude and his comments about how defensive other teams are?

That's irrelevant, if you're a club legend it isn't a crime to say the player you'd like to play with or have them in the squad. On the other hand when the ex Captain asks someone like Neymar to behave on the pitch and show more respect then this is enough to generalize that Neymar is one of the biggest trolls and provokers in football world.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

:tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's irrelevant, if you're a club legend it isn't a crime to say the player you'd like to play with or have them in the squad. On the other when the ex Captain asks someone like Neymar to behave on the pitch and show more respect then this is enough to generalize that Neymar is one of the biggest trolls and provokers in football world.
You're probably right about neymar, he does intentionally provoke a lot. All I'm saying is that its rich coming from Xavi.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

The same Xavi that said that for barcelona, winning alone isnt enough, its how you win

the same xavi that has no problem directing his team to score golazzo's against wounded opponents ?

Huge respect for the quality of Xavi. But he should shut the fuck up about respect on the pitch, cause he aint got none

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

:tup:

With the Brazilian now in Chile for the Copa America tournament, Xavi shared his thoughts on the 23-year-old, who recently came under fire for perceived showboating in Barca's Copa del Rey final win over Athletic Bilbao.

"He should seriously think about how he acts [in the future]," the newly signed Al Sadd man told Sport on Thursday.

"I understand people's attitudes to his [rainbow flick] against Athletic Bilbao in the Copa [del Rey]. Some saw it as a lack of respect.

"Those things in Brazil are accepted, but not so much [in Spain]. He should reflect on it because he's an extraordinary guy, a hard worker and humble.

"But he has this Brazilian trait, which sees such things as part of the show. [In Spain], it looks like a lack of respect."

-----------------

Lol very respectul of Xavi...

This made me lol :D

Xavi went on to explain his perceived dust-up with the former Santos player during Barcelona's Champions League bus parade, which got some traction on social media.

A video shows the 2010 World Cup winner shoving Neymar away as the Brazil No. 10 appeared to reach at Xavi's feet.

"[Some players] were trying to remove my shoes and pushing me when I was standing on the edge of the bus," he added.

"I told them to stop fooling around and that they should've been focusing on the fans instead.

"It's okay to have three or four beers, but the parade was for the fans and to thank them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)