[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (127 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expect Juve to play deep too in the final but faster on the counter attacks.
I really hope we don't play deep from start. It's ok to go deeper at the second half if the match is still level or we are in the lead but from start it's just suicide and asking to lose the match.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really hope we don't play deep from start. It's ok to go deeper at the second half if the match is still level or we are in the lead but from start it's just suicide and asking to lose the match.
The times we played deep in Madrid we looked shaky. Not because we don't defend well, we do, but because if you play a team such as Real or Barça, the chances will inevitably come to them if you sit deep.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exactly! This si why I said we should have a higher line from start. We are good at preventing the oppoenent from creating dangerous chances and it will be faster for us to hit on the break.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I agree.

This will also push Barca back, they expect a defensive Juve but taking the ball into their half in the first 20min will affect them I am sure.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
:rofl:
I think many football fans wants us to win the CL. Some of them because people like underdogs, and some out of hate for Barca. But I'm certain Arsenal fans won't support us, because basically Arsenal fans=Barca fans for some reason. :D

:tup: Sitting deep against Barca is suicide.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:rofl:
I think many football fans wants us to win the CL. Some of them because people like underdogs, and some out of hate for Barca. But I'm certain Arsenal fans won't support us, because basically Arsenal fans=Barca fans for some reason. :D

:tup: Sitting deep against Barca is suicide.
People here won't believe me and thats ok, but i honestly prefer juve win the cl this season. :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, I don't believe you. :p
I don't blame you, but if you know me well enough you know i never hide my views or preferences. Do i enjoy watching barca? Ya imo they are the most entertaining team in European football, and they have been for a while, watching them is an absolute joy. That absolutely doesnt mean i support them and want them to win titles though.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I don't blame you, but if you know me well enough you know i never hide my views or preferences. Do i enjoy watching barca? Ya imo they are the most entertaining team in European football, and they have been for a while, watching them is an absolute joy. That absolutely doesnt mean i support them and want them to win titles though.
I keed man, my dad and big bro are Arsenal fans, and they want Juve to win the CL this season. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)