[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (98 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Love it how we are still underrated by non Juve supporters "if we can get to their final third" lol. We're gonna pummel those sons of bitches. Chiellini will make Messi his bitch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Love how we are still underated by non Juve supporters "if we can get to their final third" lol. We're gonna pummel those sons of bitches. Chiellini will make Messi his bitch.
That was actually a general comment, as in barca usually have a lot of the possession, and apply a lot of pressure high up the pitch, which usually means the ball doesnt reach their final third a lot. That imo explains why they concede few goals despite the fact we can all agree they dont have a good defense.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if juve won, if you can beat real madrid over two legs you could definitely beat barca in a one off game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That was actually a general comment, as in barca usually have a lot of the possession, and apply a lot of pressure high up the pitch, which usually means the ball doesnt reach their final third a lot. That imo explains why they concede few goals despite the fact we can all agree they dont have a good defense.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if juve won, if you can beat real madrid over two legs you could definitely beat barca in a one off game.
No worries, we have this man.

I do consider their attack to be as one of the finest I've seen around, but they don't seem THAT strong in other areas. Beatable side imho.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
They are way stronger than 2008-2011 with Guardiola. This is probably the best Barca ever.
nonsense! People can hate guardiola, no one needs to love him, but that barcelona team from 2008-2011 was special, one of the best teams I have seen, their passing and precision was tremendous, still today I never saw something similar like this.

just an example for that skill, this

this barca is no where at this level

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
nonsense! People can hate guardiola, no one needs to love him, but that barcelona team from 2008-2011 was special, one of the best teams I have seen, their passing and precision was tremendous, still today I never saw something similar like this.
:yawn:
passing orgy 30m away from enemy goal. Current Barca would have created 3 scoring opportunities during the course of that 40sec video

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
:yawn:
passing orgy 30m away from enemy goal. Current Barca would have created 3 scoring opportunities during the course of that 40sec video
current barca is a very good team, I dont deny this, but in my opinion that barca from 2008-2011 had a special flair , they were overall better, xavi and iniesta in their prime was insane, thats also the reason why spain won 3 major international cups from 2008-2012. This barca team dont have a really good defense or midfield, its good but not unbeatable, but you still can score against them.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
They have one of the best attacks I can recall, combining it with precision and skill.
It will be hard to beat them.
And yet we can do it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So now you're talking shit on Chiellini and Licht. You are such a sheep.
:agree:

Now we see who what who to win.

We need barca to rep the amazing football :andyandbarcelona::sergio:

I hope litch brutalizes them hard and Bonucci replicates that rum an screamer from earlier on them bitches
Chiellini to make messi cry
Suarez gets a red cause evra will flick his balls and suarez will attack evra. Litch takes advantage of the situation and hurts neymar

We win 4-0

- - - Updated - - -

I want an UGLY win

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

just an example for that skill, this

this barca is no where at this level
fuck you bayern
fuck tiki fucka
fuck bitch pep
fuck cheterlona
fuck cuntalonia
:flag4:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah.

Their current midfield is a joke to their 2008/2009 version, and the defense was better back then as well.
Depends how you look at it. That Barça team was definitely very strong, but they had difficulties with very defensive ultracynical sides, such as Mourinho's Inter. With the strike force and more direct play, the current Barcelona scores goal out of nothing. The combined scoring talents of Messi, Neymar and Suarez are a lot for any defense to handle. Their midfield might not be as good and their defense might not be either, but which team is really going to try and control the game and run the risk of a counter attack with those three?

- - - Updated - - -

That being said I look forward to the final, because our home game against Madrid has shown that we are not scared of being in possession.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
but which team is really going to try and control the game and run the risk of a counter attack with those three?

- - - Updated - - -

That being said I look forward to the final, because our home game against Madrid has shown that we are not scared of being in possession.
We should tiki taka them to death, literal sideways passing from 0-90th minute with our players literally standing side by side in 10-0-0 formation and them boom charge forward, 300 the movie style in the last seconds of the match and score from 20 meters shot

Why do football tactics lack imagination? :sergio: it's not against the rules isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)