[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (11 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
lets say Juve make it to the final against barca, and with the spanish league matches due to be suspended next week indefinitely I'm worried this will give Barca time to prepare for the final :scared:
And what exactly will our players be doing at the same time.
Plus we have a luxury of training vs real opponents in serieA.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
preparing for the next matches as they come, Barcelona will just plan for the CL final until they hear that the leagues resume which might not finish from what I understand
Our players will still be able to rest and get some match experience while not working too hard. Barca will be like 3 weeks without any competitive football i'm sure they might be a bit rusty.

Anyway lets not talk about the final until we are actually in it, lets remember there is still 90 minutes to go in Madrid and it will be a tough game for us.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ancelotti: “Kroos had a bang on hip, we will weigh it up tomorrow. Does not seem muscular problem, so we are pretty positive."

- - - Updated - - -

AS English: Message from medical team at Madrid is not doom & gloom for Kross. Will have tests tomorrow but taken of just as a "precautionary" measure

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most points vs La Liga Top 4:

12 out of 15: Barcelona
8 out of 18: Valencia
7 out of 15: Atlético Madrid
4 out of 18: Real Madrid

Ancelotti, like Pep in Bayern this season, is quite average vs the better teams. Mainly because he doesnt ever seem to want to change his gameplan during games, no flexibility, plus plays his starting 11 to death almost.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barca would have to lose to Atletico away and then to Deportivo (who are fighting relegation) either lose or draw at home, while at the same time Madrid would have to win both games which are Espanyol away and then Getafe home to win the title. very unlikely to happen i think, which means we overtook Real in league titles :D

Juve 33
Real 32

we have now won the most domestic titles among the top 5 leagues in Europe :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)