[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barca, 5-0 up at 80', against last place team in La Liga... keeps Messi, Suarez, Neymar on the pitch and presses for 3 more goals in the last 10 minutes.

Talk about stat-padding. What a disgusting team. :rofl:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Messi has overataken Cristiano's league goals, I am guessing that's why Cristiano had been upset with his team mates... I am hoping Cristiano will rant some more and that it will rub off on their performances against Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventus would never disrespect opponent team like that.
We beat Parma 7-0 earlier this year, but we sub'd off both our starting attackers by the 70th minute. And took our foot of the gas, with subs scoring the late goals.

Barca keeps their 3 star attackers in the entire match, and presses for goals as hard as they can even up 5-0 with 10 minutes left. Same with Real Madrid.

Messi and Ronaldo score a higher percentage of their goals with their teams up by 3+ goals than any attackers in football history. I'd bet it's over 20%. Top attackers in the past would be sub'd off in these stupid games. It's one more part of the reason that these two and a few others have such inflated stats in this era. All these meaningless goals in the late stages of blow-out wins.

In the past, if you left your top attackers on the pitch, and pressed for more goals to pad your stats and embarrass your opponent, your stars would be on the receiving end of some very brutal challenges... Nowadays the authorities stamp this out of the game and promote shit like this instead. So you get retards like Messi and Ronaldo with endless 2, 3, 4 goal games. @CrimsonianKing

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Messi's passing was sublime in this match though.
I've never once denied that Messi is an all-time great. He most certainly is. But the stat-padding by him and Ronaldo between 70-90' in blow-outs is an absolute joke and a very large part of their ridiculous stat totals. The fact they refuse to be sub'd off in those type of games is ridiculous. And they clearly do refuse to be sub'd off, for their is not a single reason why they should be playing 90' other than trying to break records. Pathetic.

The funny part is that they'd probably perform even better in the matches that matter most if they weren't so retarded and single-minded in that pursuit of those records with goals late in blow-out games.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's hard to say. Real are not playing the top of their game, but Cristiano is showing some clinical finishing. It's kinda scary how they are winning 3-1 as a guest and without any effort really.

- - - Updated - - -

3-2 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)