[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (190 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
are u guys seriously picking on ronaldo for that?

oh noo he kicked the ball into the net and raised his hand! so disgusting! unless u are not ronaldo then u are a normal human being.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

oh noo he kicked the ball into the net and raised his hand! so disgusting! unless u are not ronaldo then u are a normal human being.
He is a despicable man. What do you expect?.

The shock here is that you see ok a player that constantly gets mad when his friends score instead of him. He is a fukin moron.

Is not like he is dry of goals and about to get fired you know..

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He is a despicable man. What do you expect?.

The shock here is that you see ok a player that constantly gets mad when his friends score instead of him. He is a fukin moron.

Is not like he is dry of goals and about to get fired you know..
Yep and even the likes of totti doesn't get constantly pissed when someone else score the goal for his team, what a cunt this ronaldo is

Hopefully we injure him badly and get away with it, even if we lose the game I'd be a little satisfied

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
James is scarier than Ronalduuu
Why do people feel the need to say ridiculous shit like this?

You know I understand the frustration that real football fans are frustrated with your run of the mill Real Madrid(read CR7) or Barcelona(read Messi) bandwagoner. But IMO the knack of actual followers of the game to try and be "different" is just as frustrating as the bandwagoners who only know the two aforementioned players. Real and Barca along with Bayern possibly are the best teams in the world for the past few years, with quite a distance to the rest. Ronaldo and Messi are better than every single fucking player out there in the past 6-7 years. Admitting these things does not make you less of a football fan, it also doesn't make you a bandwagoner or a fanboy or whatever other terminology we use to describe those non serious football fans we all hate. It just means you're realistic, and you actually give credit where its due.

I hate the guy more than anyone else. But if you were to tell me that he'd come to Arsenal, I'd take him with his attitude and bite your arm off.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why do people feel the need to say ridiculous shit like this?

You know I understand the frustration that real football fans are frustrated with your run of the mill Real Madrid(read CR7) or Barcelona(read Messi) bandwagoner. But IMO the knack of actual followers of the game to try and be "different" is just as frustrating as the bandwagoners who only know the two aforementioned players. Real and Barca along with Bayern possibly are the best teams in the world for the past few years, with quite a distance to the rest. Ronaldo and Messi are better than every single fucking player out there in the past 6-7 years. Admitting these things does not make you less of a football fan, it also doesn't make you a bandwagoner or a fanboy or whatever other terminology we use to describe those non serious football fans we all hate. It just means you're realistic, and you actually give credit where its due.
Yeah, it is very annoying. All this "Xavi was the true mastermind of Barcelona" bullshit is stupid too. You know who is the true mastermind of Barcelona? The guy who scores 50 goals a year.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, it is very annoying. All this "Xavi was the true mastermind of Barcelona" bullshit is stupid too. You know who is the true mastermind of Barcelona? The guy who scores 50 goals a year.
It's all borne out of the desire to differentiate oneself from the fanboys.

and yes the Xavi thing was stupid, sure he was one of the main reasons behind Barca's success back in his heyday, but now he doesn't play anymore, neither does Iniesta at least not as regularly as before, and Messi is still playing as good as he ever was. But of course because all the fanboys loved Messi, people had to be different.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, it is very annoying. All this "Xavi was the true mastermind of Barcelona" bull$#@! is stupid too. You know who is the true mastermind of Barcelona? The guy who scores 50 goals a year.
I disagree.

Barcelona's style of play though for the last 6-7 years should be mostly credited though to Xavi-Iniesta partnership (Spain's NT WC and Euro is another proof). Obviously the credits will go to someone who scores over 45+ goals a season but Barcelona would still have won the titles even if Messi scored 20 goals a season. It's their system and style IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I disagree.

Barcelona's style of play though for the last 6-7 years should be mostly credited though to Xavi-Iniesta partnership (Spain's NT WC and Euro is another proof). Obviously the credits will go to someone who scores over 45+ goals a season but Barcelona would still have won the titles even if Messi scored 20 goals a season. It's their system and style IMO.
No. They wouldn't have. Take away Messi's goals and they instantly lose CL finals and title deciding games against Real. Truth of the matter is, no matter how much tiki taka they might have, Barcelona depend on Messi.

Take in mind that I'm not saying Iniesta and Xavi are poor players. But if you have to choose between Xavi and Messi, the choice is obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)