[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (84 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Something tells me that he will be bought out once some of the big clubs start sacking coaches by the end of this season.
I'd predict City and Real parting ways with their coaches, Real would be insane for Simeone and City is probably a downgrade from Atletico, of course you could fix and upgrade that team with their resources, but it takes time and it's a big risk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
atm I see City and Real parting ways with their coaches, Real would be insane for Simeone and City is probably a downgrade from Atletico.
Currently yes, but at City he can come and play with insane amounts of money and collect his own team. I think that is very appealing to most coaches who recently broke through

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
actually the club i think will try to take him and that he would suit is man u

he's exactly what they need.

but i think he will stay for atleast 1 more year, unless he wins CL or la liga

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i don't think Bayern, PSG or ManUnited will be sacking their coaches this summer, Juve, Chelsea or Barcelona are even less likely. Arsenal could, but they're hardly a big team. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Currently yes, but at City he can come and play with insane amounts of money and collect his own team. I think that is very appealing to most coaches who recently broke through
The not so appealing part is the lack of trust from management though, Mancini won in PL 11/12 and got sacked a year later finishing 2nd, Pellegrini won in his first season there and probably will be sacked this year after finishing 2nd.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'd predict City and Real parting ways with their coaches, Real would be insane for Simeone and City is probably a downgrade from Atletico, of course you could fix and upgrade that team with their resources, but it takes time and it's a big risk.
Real would be really stupid to let go of Ancelotti, really stupid, what a short sighted club that is.

Man City have better individual players than Atletico though. The fact that Atletico have been a much better team in the past two seasons says more about the quality of their respective coaches. One can't do shit in the CL despite having an amazing squad, while the other keeps punching above his weight despite the fact that most of his players would not start for a City or a Chelsea.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Real would be really stupid to let go of Ancelotti, really stupid, what a short sighted club that is.

Man City have better individual players than Atletico though. The fact that Atletico have been a much better team in the past two seasons says more about the quality of their respective coaches. One can't do shit in the CL despite having an amazing squad, while the other keeps punching above his weight despite the fact that most of his players would not start for a City or a Chelsea.
Athletico madrid got a coach who actually knows how to defend. They got a backline thats defensively superior to Manchester City in every position. Considering organisation, workrate, positioning, their midfield is 4 times better then Manchester City.

City has a few players that are ALOT better offensive and creation wise, but they arent properly backed up. They cant controll space. They have a shitting sack of potatoes for selfless workrate, All their defenders including Kompany are overrated apart from 1v1 duels, whilst Nastasic requires proper coaching.

The only teams that would suit Simeone would be Juventus and Chelsea, who both have a coach that is not going to be replaced anytime soon.

Real madrid, in great contrast to barcelona, have allways been short sighted, stupid, retarded and idiotic considering their vision. Remember when they had ONE defensive midfielder, Makelele and they sold him for Beckham ? Yes.
Madrid had key injuries and Ronaldo is getting back into form. If they fire ancelotti, they are stupid as fuck, once again.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Haha, though is his stats really that bad? 0 assists in a year in barcelona? That can't be right, I bet even a keeper has some assists there :D
I have no idea, I don't bother watching Spanish football. I didn't even bother to check it either - The Metro is usually reliable right @Badass Vidal?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Bit over a year ago this was current, and he got it:

Barcelona are confident of agreeing a contract extension with Andres Iniesta by the end of December. The midfielder has asked for a deal that will net him over €11million a year and see him finish his trophy-laden career at the Catalan club.

Start every game, do little to nothing and earn that much, club not allowed to sign anyone to replace you, cant get better retirement plan then that for him

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's still a key player and provides a lot of great passes that lead to assists. Of all sports, soccer can have the most misleading stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)