[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (180 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh..

The trolling on this board is really going downhill.

DP84, Lion, this guy^^, That dude that has an affection for big black dicks and all those terrible double accounts.

Guys, can you at least up your trollgame. It's pathetic.

Most of the good trolls can't even be found in the football-section around here.
He would have been fine if he finished his post at the first part of it, because Ronaldo actually has weirdly enough, become this bizzare level of insane deadly poacher the more times past. He litterally is involved in so ohfrigging little in anything of the basic gameplay. Then just pops up and scores crazy amount of goals efficiently. So he is owning his part of his task to extreme measure, but on basic footballing level, he defenitely does way too little, so many games my brother who is Real fan, like in todays game, is so frustrated in seeing how invisible he is on the pitch, until he ofcourse puts that frown upside down and score (or assists). In this regard of overall contribution besides goals, Messi is by far the more involved and active player, and for me the better one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ronaldos in better form, has been for the past two years, but for me Messi is the superior player and I'd take him over Ronaldo all day long.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that question shall not be asked
Speaking of mod powers :p

You remember the night of a thousand mods? I missed that, you know what I would have done had I been there? I'd have banned you for a while, imagine the power rush I'd feel for banning the creator of the tuz himself :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Speaking of mod powers :p

You remember the night of a thousand mods? I missed that, you know what I would have done had I been there? I'd have banned you for a while, imagine the power rush I'd feel for banning the creator of the tuz himself :D
No, I wasn't there. It's JCK that keeps telling the stories about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)