[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (124 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What the fuck was Enrigue thinking, not starting both Messi and Neymar, immediately after the holiday break. You'd think well-rested , and a tricky away game, they'd start a strong XI, especially with the chance to close the gap on Real. Not Enrique though, he has a master plan.

On a side note... Suarez. What happened to the guy. 3 goals in 12 games. 90 million euros was surely justified.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't judge Suarez impact until next season. He didn't play any competitive football from June till October, has come into a team where he isn't the main man, and is probably still getting used to the surroundings. Even though, yes, I don't think it's a signing Barca really should have made. But that's what happens when you enter into dick-measuring contests with your biggest rival.

But what I'd give to have that guy leading our line :sigh:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
On a side note... Suarez. What happened to the guy. 3 goals in 12 games. 90 million euros was surely justified.
Same thing that happened to Alexis when he was at Barca, playing second fiddle. As long as Messi is around that's how it will be. A lot different from being the main man at Ajax and Liverpool.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It was horrific enough when the Brit media had to call PSG "David Beckham's PSG" every time. Now I have to put up with this "David Moyes' Real Sociedad" bullshit??!

:sergio:
That behaviour is normal pretty much everywhere, around these parts we only know "David Alaba's Bayern München" :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
apparently Barcelona haven't won at Sociedad in the last 8 years... wtf... if I knew that before and given that Sociedad also beat Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid at home earlier this season, I would have taken interest in this week's match and could have enjoyed a Barca defeat... dammit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)