[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (174 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
When you play in spain, you automatically get diving and simulation classes from high professor Busquets.

Ronaldo is a good student i suppose, tho luckely doesnt do that injury simulation thing nearly as much
Actually I beleieve he's curbed his antics ever since moving to Spain, he was definitely much worse back when he was with the Mancs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you mean he got better at it, so has to do it fewer times :tongue:
He might have got better, I don't know, I don't really pay that much attention to players skill at diving :p

On a more serious note, he's become a monster physically, he can just shrug off defenders nowadays, I think that too contributed to him diving less.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/143158

Barcelona Espanyol

- - - Updated - - -

Espanyol up 0-1 :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

1-1, Messi :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

HT

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree: worst fans in all of football together with Real ones. i see more catalunya flags than Barcelona flags in the stands

- - - Updated - - -

3-1, Messi & Pique

- - - Updated - - -

fuck this

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Messi doesn't need to dive as well to improve his goal scoring record from penalties, he is a machine and i really hope he gets back to his best form of a couple of years ago.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Messi doesn't need to dive as well to improve his goal scoring record from penalties, he is a machine and i really hope he gets back to his best form of a couple of years ago.
Since joining Real Madrid, C.Ronaldo scored 46 penalties while Messi scored 25.

I dont know how accurate is this picture and stats.
Amazing stats for both, some new levels in football.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
last season (from January to May) - Primera 13 goals 5 assists, Copa 3 goals, CL 8 goals 1 assist - TOTAL 24 goals 6 assists

this season so far - Primera 25 goals 8 assists, Copa 0, CL 5 goals 1 assist, Spanish Supercup 0, UEFA Supercup 2 goals - TOTAL 32 goals 9 assists

NT - Friendlies 2 goals, WC 1 goal 1 assist, EURO qualifiers 2 goals - TOTAL 5 goals 1 assist

so thats 61 goals and 16 assists

still to play: FIFA club world cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)