[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (127 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
After he does with us, at 36 years old, we can send him to Germany so he can win Bundesliga and CL with German side. And then in his 40s he can win with a Ligue 1 side. In his mid 40s Portuguese side.

- - - Updated - - -

23 goals and 8 assists in 13 La Liga games. Tops in goals and assists. Real Madrid has 51 goals in 14 games. It's ridiculous that teams can be so overpowered.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
His dive ratio is almost amazing as goals ratio. Half of his penalties are clear dives. I cant get it why he is such a pussy and a cheat while being such an amazing player with such talent.
When you play in spain, you automatically get diving and simulation classes from high professor Busquets.

Ronaldo is a good student i suppose, tho luckely doesnt do that injury simulation thing nearly as much

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
After he does with us, at 36 years old, we can send him to Germany so he can win Bundesliga and CL with German side. And then in his 40s he can win with a Ligue 1 side. In his mid 40s Portuguese side.

- - - Updated - - -

23 goals and 8 assists in 13 La Liga games. Tops in goals and assists. Real Madrid has 51 goals in 14 games. It's ridiculous that teams can be so overpowered.
Those are FIFA player career stats :p

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dont understand how he is not punished for such dives afterwards. I remember when Krasic dived he got banned for 3 games afterwards. When Adriano punched someone, they used video evidence and banned him for it. Even the Suarez bite on Chiellini was punished on video evidence.

What are the rules on this? when is video evidence used?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)