[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (120 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No one is talking about Atletico's draw against Celta Vigo? They did have an impressive win over Real Madrid, but they aren't looking like that water-tight, organized team like last season?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
No one is talking about Atletico's draw against Celta Vigo? They did have an impressive win over Real Madrid, but they aren't looking like that water-tight, organized team like last season?
Agree, imo they do look/play weaker now.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Atletico needs a better LB. There's no problem with GK or CF change. Moya and Mandzu are good enough to replace Courtois & Costa.

Moya with these apperances seems like a decent option and there is also Oblak!

But their limit is 3rd place, i guess.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
We should be following their games, i wanted to watch the first half yesterday but i couldn't wake up for that.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
We should be following their games, i wanted to watch the first half yesterday but i couldn't wake up for that.
Well,I've been watching some of their matches,and the thing that worries me most is their efficiency from set pieces.Combined with our knack of leaking goals through corners and fks,all we can hope for is that Allegri deals with this in the training.

Apart from that,their counter at speed approach is gone as Mandzukic is slower than Costa and Griezmann starts from the bench.If we deal with set pieces effectively,we will get a result at the Calderon.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
Well,I've been watching some of their matches,and the thing that worries me most is their efficiency from set pieces.Combined with our knack of leaking goals through corners and fks,all we can hope for is that Allegri deals with this in the training.

Apart from that,their counter at speed approach is gone as Mandzukic is slower than Costa and Griezmann starts from the bench.If we deal with set pieces effectively,we will get a result at the Calderon.
Yeah i just watched the highlights from their last game and i got the same impression too, every time that i watch them they always score from FKs and corners. :scared:

Thanks for the info. :tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Godin and Garcia are fucking lethal on set pieces. Godin is a monster. Raped Bonucci at the World Cup with a header.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)