[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i havent read that they have been linked with a RB (except Cuadrado) and Alves is rumoured to be gone too often. do they really trust Montoya as a starter and who they might get if Alves leaves. not to many options available anymore...
i believe barca will be playing with a wing back system, in a 3-2-3-2 type formation, how montoya will fair i don't really know though

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Crazy lineup from Real. I guess Casillas will still be in charge of Euro games next year, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing cross by Bale and great finish by Ronaldo.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Spanish Super Cup about to start.

Real Madrid starting line-up: Casillas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Alonso, Kroos; Cristiano, Benzema, Bale.

Atletico starting line-up: Moya; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Siqueira; Saul, Gabi, Mario Suarez, Koke; Raul Garcia, Mandzukic.

Real Madrid substitutes: Varane, Coentrao, J. Rodriguez, Navas, Arbeloa, Di Maria, Isco.

Khedira doesn't even make the bench:facepalm:

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
:agree:Probably off to Arsenal,I reckon.This pretty much confirms it.
Last time there were reports, that he demands too much money - even for arsenal-standards. maybe off to bayern (martinez is out for 6 months) - who knows?

fiorentina was rumoured too, but thats only possible if cuadrado gets sold. khedira and gomez are buddies since days in stuttgart together.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn't this always going to happen? Their original appeal pushed back the sentence, they are just delaying the inevitable.

Hopefully they get an injury crisis just in time for the actual ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)