[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (8 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I bet that if Juventus had won the coppa italia you would be the same.
No I wouldn't. Not for the pathetic Coppa but for the Scudetto, CL or EL HELL YEAH!

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying I won't be happy if we do win it nor am I saying they shouldn't be too, but to celebrate such a cup this crazy says a lot when you pride your team to be the best in the last century and the best in your country..blah blah..

Nedvěd

It's the first time they win the cup for like 18 years and they did it beating their bitter rivals, they have to celebrate as much as they want. :)

Nedvěd

Am I the only one who hates Real more than Barca?
Few years ago when Ruud and Becks both played for Real I used to prefer Real to Barca, but now other than Di Maria, Ramos and Higuain I don't like any of Real players, while I like Pedro, Alves, Affelay, Xavi, Iniesta* and Mascherano and I prefer watching them than watching Real.
And in the past I always preferred Barca to Real, I used to like watching Barca when they had the likes of Rivaldo, Saviola, Dinho, Deco, Cocu and Eto'o. I only started to hate Barca when they became so arrogant and so overhyped (the best team ever) but in the past they used to be very likable and I'm sure people who used to watch football regularly in the early 00's would (probably) agree with me.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What the hell do you like from Ramos? He's an arrogant fuck who deserves to be dipped in horse shit with every breath he takes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)