[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (79 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
What makes you say that? Just because he wasnt called up?
Ronaldo stated he didn't like mourinho's tactics against barca but he must play like that..
During the Press Conference Mourinho was asked about not calling up Ronaldo, Lass, and 1 other player who..
He said Lass and whomever needed rest from playing 10v11 against Barca
And that he had plenty of attackers to replace Ronaldo...
Keep in mind Ronaldo played every game for Madrid including one where he had the flu

Something sounds fishy if you ask me

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ronaldo stated he didn't like mourinho's tactics against barca but he must play like that..
During the Press Conference Mourinho was asked about not calling up Ronaldo, Lass, and 1 other player who..
He said Lass and whomever needed rest from playing 10v11 against Barca
And that he had plenty of attackers to replace Ronaldo...
Keep in mind Ronaldo played every game for Madrid including one where he had the flu

Something sounds fishy if you ask me
He was also poor, IMO. Start Kaka at least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When you put it like that, I understand the conflict. In fact, Ronaldo was gesturing to the bench during the game, his dissapproval of Mourinho's tactic. Also even if Ronaldo is semi injured, he ALLWAYS wants to play, never rested, both injuries he had this season, he has come back to play earlier then usual. Dude is simply anxious to play at all times. He has a mini goal race with Messi after all.

But I doubt his and Mourinho's little tiff will last for long. Real need him, and Ronaldo needs to play.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I despise all Madrid players apart from Alonso. That is not to say that they are bad players as such. Ramos is probably the player I hate the most followed by Ronaldo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Marcelo, he is bit funny and an entertaining player. I have no reason to dislike Lass, Özil (especially him), Khedira, Benzema, Higuian and so on. Ramos and Ronaldo are bit annoying, Pepe too to a degree, an Arbeola is underrated in that department, is a dirty fuck, but allways seems to sneak under the radar with his dirty shenanigans.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I like Ozil as a person and a player.. I also surprisingly like Adebayor ever since his arsenal celebration... I dont care about Higuan. I dislike Pepe (both of them).. this is all purely emotional they are all good players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)