[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People still can't get over the fact that Serie A isn't really a great league nowadays.

Messi has what, 32 goals in 52 games in the Champions League?

If Di Natale and Cavani can score close to 30 goals in Serie A, you'd have to be an idiot to think Messi couldn't score 30 or more goals here. So he'd probably score a similar amount in Italy.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nobody said Serie A was a great league but the defensive approach of its teams is quite obviously very good compared to lets say, Spain. ffs just look at the names they've there and compare them to one in italy; Is Samuel, Lucio, Silva, Nista and Chellini even comparable to the names Messi plays against in la liga? Its just catchy for the eyes to see Messi open new highways when playing against freakin Pepe and Ujfalusi.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
no he wouldn't. No team in Italy would provide him Barcelona style service and Italian managers would mark the crap out of him.

He would still own, but not as much.
Imagine him playing for Udinese. 30 goals would be a guarantee. Plus Italian defenses tend to be so slow, his movement would be too much.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
really? well guess what leagues are different as well, different rhythm different philosophies i.e different tactical awareness la liga is unwatchable as far as i am concerned but you're welcome to believe hes ll be as effective in italy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I will keep doing that :D

EDIT: Just crunched some more numbers, so far in La Liga there have been 823 goals scored with 157 of them coming from Barca and Real. In Italy there have been 756 goals scored with 112 coming from the Milan teams who are top two at the moment. The numbers aren't that far off.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
35 Goals with Barca playing what 2-3 matches less than Milan, does in fact show how much of a joke this league is. There is no denying the gap between the two top teams and the rest of the league but recently its even more ridiculous. Maybe those two should just start a league of their own.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
agreed to that...i donno where's the problem because barca or real always had the best players in spain but somehow valencia, atm or super depor won there. I don't see that coming in the next 3,4 years though

Nedvěd

I saw Cristiano Ronaldo in town today.
I said, "Can you sign my shirt?"
He said, "Have you got a pen?"
I said, "Shit, no. Hang on".
With that I threw myself on the floor, rolled over theatrically and began to cry.
He said, "How's that going to get a pen?"
I said, "Well that's how you do it"

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Mickey mouse is my baby's favorite. She won't let the day pass before watching it 1987766e759779 times. Seriously the liga should start with -20 points for real and barcelona.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Nedvěd;2976768 said:
With that I threw myself on the floor, rolled over theatrically and began to cry.
That was :lol: Qais.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nedvěd;2976768 said:
:lol::lol:

Lame but I couldn't resist and not laugh :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)