[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hehe, where in your post did you even address anything that was said in any of the posts? You cant honestly be this amusingly thick, not once do you even address a single thing of whats said in any subject, just come with empty platitudes an generalisaitons.

The funny thing is I was replying to Blondu, not you. He posted a clip of Messi slapping someone on the back of the head and acting like he didnt do it. Simple comedy, Blondu was outraged/or thought it was poor behaviour. Pointed out how its just typical banter stuff. That we all do it, Blondu even said he does it at his work lol. Typically normal exchange on FORUM FOR DISCUSSION.

Now besides that, wtf is your issue you ms drama queen? (lol talking about banning now I see) Its amusing you try to bully/censor me out of posting as usual, like you done to others. Its pathetically transparent. If you think saying slapping someone on the head is a big deal, tell me why it is lol. But your petty little mindset can only come up with weaseling posts like the above. I repeat, like in the CL thread, not once do you address any topic of diuscussion (you didnt even WATCH THE GAME :lol: ), but only concentrate on me in your typical stalkish ways. Keep at it, unlike others you targetted, you'lll realise I'm not as easy :D
Actually, I was talking about the game, you came like there's no tomorrow to defend the garbage. I said "surprise surprise" and yoy hammered me with insults afterwards.

And the fuck are you talking about? targetting and easy targets? you think so highly of yourself I see. You are nothing but another pathetic barca cockmonger to me. Keep on sucking on them and I will keep on mentioning what a pussy you are for not admitting you're a fan. There is absolutely no other explanation for your pathetic behaviour.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As it is normal that I find it strange as it is my right to express that I find it strange. And if you think I am not allowed to then it's another discussion.
Of course, I also find it strange how Juve fans could like Balotelli or Zlatan but each one to his own.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And the fuck are you talking about? targetting and easy targets? you think so highly of yourself I see. You are nothing but another pathetic barca cockmonger to me. Keep on sucking on them and I will keep on mentioning what a pussy you are for not admitting you're a fan. There is absolutely no other explanation for your pathetic behaviour.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Did you ever enlighten us as to why you defend barca? No, because you don't dare admit that you are a fan so that you won't be laughed at supporting more than one team. On another forum you probably express your love to the garbage team.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I was going to PM some mod to open this one, looks like the fucker is still playing. MES QUE UN FAKER.

He was rolling and crying like a bitch and now he is pretending like nothing happened. What a cock he is.

On the bright side, the score is 1-1 :mark:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The medical team in Barcelona have performed miracles on Messi, from a player that used to be made of glass in his first three years with Barca to a fucking machine that almost never gets injured in the past couple of seasons, whatever they're feeding him, we need to get some of that shit to our players.

I imagine you guys wouldn't mind some for Juve :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was going to PM some mod to open this one, looks like the fucker is still playing. MES QUE UN FAKER.

He was rolling and crying like a bitch and now he is pretending like nothing happened. What a cock he is.

On the bright side, the score is 1-1 :mark:
WTF? I already took out the Bollinger from the fridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)