[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And the title of the video is "FUNNY Pique". The commentators also found it very cool and funny.
There is always a funny side and an excuse for every idiotic thing Barca players do. :agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And the title of the video is "FUNNY Pique". The commentators also found it very cool and funny.
There is always a funny side and an excuse for every idiotic thing Barca players do. :agree:
The most disgusting is that the cowards bring it to this forum.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The spit video is rather disgusting/idiotic behaviour. But Messi and first Pique vid one are both pranking/goofing around with barcelona training staff people they know (bald guy has the Barcelona jacket like the guy next to them + talking to them).

That French FA article cant have been for real though :howler: Huge wtf overreaction, but funny President.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is the class cown kinda character obviously. Saw similar stuff in his Man U days, vids of their locker room, the one to allways goof around/prank others. Unserious character kinda character. In serious sitautions on the pitch, he is usually just normal/the calming type (unlike Valdes, wannabe Montero he is).

And lol, playing around with people you know is normal, slapping someone on the head and then pretend you didnt do it is a typical childish prank.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i would've understand your point of view if it wasn't for that spit video... i do that slap on the head at work very often but others do it too...but whenever is something funny at barca, pique is involved.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
blʘndu;2933076 said:
i would've understand your point of view if it wasn't for that spit video... i do that slap on the head at work very often but others do it too...but whenever is something funny at barca, pique is involved.
You should seen those team celebrations/speech stuff they did after the league title last season, when it was his turn to talk, whole crowd/team were laughing throughou when it was his turn (Zlatan was popular too, not sure for his awkward calatan/spanish, or because he was funny, he is usually funny kind also). Plus team celebrating, he was pulling down players shorts and whole alot of other stuff. He is very popular with the media because of how he is.

Also, unsuprisingly involved in the thing that pissed off Arsenal fans last summer, when Spain where celebrating WC on some stage in Madrid, it was Pique that took the initiative to suprise and force a Barcelona shirt on Cesc (help from others). That was kinda douchy thing too, hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)