OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,284
    :lol2: It usually goes like that. And when I say they suck, they score :D

Have you been following Real recently? By following I mean watching. I wonder how he preforms this season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    :lol2: It usually goes like that. And when I say they suck, they score :D

Have you been following Real recently? By following I mean watching. I wonder how he preforms this season.
    Yes, I watched both Barca and Real a lot this year, almost every week.
    Benz has been dreadful until recently. He's doing better in the last month after Adebayor joined.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Competitive league, the third placed team gets humiliated and if not for Messi's selfishness, the result would have reflected the humiliation.

and today this.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Competitive league, the third placed team gets humiliated and if not for Messi's selfishness, the result would have reflected the humiliation.

and today this.
    Barca were comfortably the better team, but humiliation is going a bit far.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Ya maybe, the word was too strong, but still the third placed team getting completely dominated at home like that?!!
    I'm not here to defend La Liga.

I find it terribly dull for many reasons; the lack of competition being one of them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm not here to defend La Liga.

I find it terribly dull for many reasons; the lack of competition being one of them.
    I believe it has better teams than the Serie A, but for some reason those teams are extremely fragile whenever they play Real or Barcelona.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I believe it has better teams than the Serie A, but for some reason those teams are extremely fragile whenever they play Real or Barcelona.

fragile? How about not given a fair chance? refs call in the favour of barca and real have invested in the past two years more in their team than 15 clubs together.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Lebanese league is even more watchable then this league joke.
    That's one of the things that bugs me about La Liga.

I'm no fan of the Scottish league, but about ten years ago the league was fairly strong by Scottish standards. During that time, the Old Firm were spending big, thrashing everyone else on a weekly basis and being miles ahead of whoever finished third.

The SPL was dismissed as being rubbish because of the lack of competition.

That's fine, but why is it that it is not seen as a joke now the La Liga has many similarities to the SPL, but all on a much bigger scale?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    fragile? How about not given a fair chance? refs call in the favour of barca and real have invested in the past two years more in their team than 15 clubs together.
    That does happen all too often i agree, but that doesn't explain 36 matches. The only explanation i have been able to come up with, is that mentally they're fragile. Because those same teams go out in Europe and show their worth.

That's one of the things that bugs me about La Liga.

I'm no fan of the Scottish league, but about ten years ago the league was fairly strong by Scottish standards. During that time, the Old Firm were spending big, thrashing everyone else on a weekly basis and being miles ahead of whoever finished third.

The SPL was dismissed as being rubbish because of the lack of competition.

That's fine, but why is it that it is not seen as a joke now the La Liga has many similarities to the SPL, but all on a much bigger scale?
    The competition is a joke, that is for sure. But the league's teams are actually better than they look when playing Real or Barca. You see them against each other, or against other teams in Europe, and you'll notice that the Valencia's, Athletico's and Sevilla's are no less than the Roma's, Napoli's, Tottenham's of the world. The difference between them and the latter set of teams imo is that the latter are extremely fragile when playing Real or Barca, why? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)