[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (34 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the thing with these types of players , such as messi or ronaldo who atm are the best is that you can't coach them no more, you can't teach them so that they can progress. if pep will yells at messi and punishes him for not passing leo will treat him like garbage and won't give a fuck because barca won't sell him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Indeed, I agree.

That's why also players such as Villa(who's considered one of the best strikers) were not even complaining when he didn't pass him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes, and the Zingaro was complaining about it and Pep chose for Messi and after some time they said the Zingaro killed the pace of their game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
ßɭʘ;2921043 said:
he turned himself from a team player into an individualist...he has 44 goals but he missed so many chances. I fancy him but lately (especially the game with arsenal) he tries to finish all by himself ignoring his teammates.
Probably just following Maradona's advice. I remember him saying during the WC that great players score themselves or some shit like that. Messi's already proven he's the greatest so now I reckon he's just trying to set records and shit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I did not mean Spanish football, you obviously hate football just by taking a stand against barca, no matter if it were right or wrong.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Barcelona has a 10 point lead,messi is the table's top scorer,no one from barcelona is complaining.

What's with the messi hate?
Since when does criticising someoen equate to hating them?

Messi has been very wasteful at times this season, so he could be doing better.

Scoring one goal in a game is impressive if you only get one chance.

Scoring one goal, like Messi did last night, when he should have scored at least two - and possible three or four - is not particularly impressive.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Since when does criticising someoen equate to hating them?

Messi has been very wasteful at times this season, so he could be doing better.

Scoring one goal in a game is impressive if you only get one chance.

Scoring one goal, like Messi did last night, when he should have scored at least two - and possible three or four - is not particularly impressive.
I know,but if u look at it the reason messi scores so many goals is because he attempts that many shots...and at the end of the day if barcelona does not have to fail because of that strategy IMO all is good.
Only thing being affected by messi being "selfish" is the stats of other players playing around him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)