[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (59 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know,but if u look at it the reason messi scores so many goals is because he attempts that many shots...and at the end of the day barcelona does not have to fail because of that strategy IMO all is good.
Only thing being affected by messi being "selfish" is the stats of other players playing around him.
He should have passed to Villa a couple of times last night. That way Messi may not have scored in the game, but Barca would have won comfortably.

He either has no vision or awareness, or he is a rather selfish player.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
He should have passed to Villa a couple of times last night. That way Messi may not have scored in the game, but Barca would have on comfortably.

He isn't the most intelligent of players.

I reckon he has peaked: Barça should get 100 mil for him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Its ok I get it,u dont like barcelona or messi,u dont have to answer the question.
I don't understand how you got to that but whatever. I won't answer your question because simply there was no hate whatsoever and you suddenly asked about the messi hate.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He should have passed to Villa a couple of times last night. That way Messi may not have scored in the game, but Barca would have won comfortably.

Or many be he is more confident in himself then his other team members.
But villa does not complain,because if he does he knows what will happen...something a situation like inzaghi-del piero where juve let inzaghi go

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

It's not that he lacks skills he's just too overhyped and cant keep his feet on the ground, when i saw him playing with argentina this world cup i saw a quite selfish player who often went for shots. the palermo goal against greece is a good example.

some say cristiano ronaldo is too arrogant and hate him for that reason yet claim that messi is a humble person, on the pitch the latter is probably the most arrogant and frustating player one can have in the team.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't understand how you got to that but whatever. I won't answer your question because simply there was no hate whatsoever and you suddenly asked about the messi hate.
Ok maybe because im a little drunk.

Let me rephrase...what with the messi "hard criticism"..
I mean come on,no one would mind a juve player taking the ball from buffon,run and dribble the entire length of the pitch and score once outta every selfish 10 shots....and he has an average of 30 selfish shots each game :D
And one should also consider the possible that he is having fun on the field because barca and himself are ages ahead of the opposition

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ok maybe because im a little drunk.

Let me rephrase...what with the messi "hard criticism"..
I mean come on,no one would mind a juve player taking the ball from buffon,run and dribble the entire length of the pitch and score once outta every selfish 10 shots....and he has an average of 30 selfish shots each game :D
And one should also consider the possible that he is having fun on the field because barca and himself are ages ahead of the opposition
I object to players making bad decisions.

Doesn't matter who they are, who they play for, what the situation is.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You play the percentages.

You can make the right decision and not score, or score after making a bad decision.

What you have to do is what is oing to work most often, and Messi should have played a simple pass to Villa instead of trying to beat another player or two to take the shot himself.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
In La Liga, where Barca are guaranteed a bunch of chances every game, it might.

They can't afford to be so wasteful if they are to win the CL.
I have not seen many barcelona matches to judge that but if a player as high as messi caused barcelona's failure in CL he would been in a shitstorm of media criticism [like the world cup failure]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)