[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (3 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,161
    The fact that you think I referred to Italians by "we" only to annoy you means that you are annoyed by it, Dusan :D
    Not really, as I didn't tell you anything. Only said it was Serie A as I thought you misunderstood me.

But I know what was Melo getting at, hence the comment. But keep using we, yeah, it's very annoying. :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    That year when they won over Arsenal in the final they should have left the CL against Chelsea but the referee helped them, then they went to meet Milan and should have also left the CL there but the referee helped them as well. No matter how you look at it, the obvious is that they won that title with the help of referees.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Not really, as I didn't tell you anything. Only said it was Serie A as I thought you misunderstood me.

But I know what was Melo getting at, hence the comment. But keep using we, yeah, it's very annoying. :boh:
    I always say we when referring to Juve, is that wrong?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,165
    We as a club, we as a NT. Whats the difference?
    I don't use we, only when I'm on a forum so people would understand me better. In real life, I never refer to Juve as we. But I understand that, at some level, because a team is not consistent of 25 Italians.

However, there's no logic to refer to a NT as we, as you are not Italian. Not even that, Martin ( :D) refers as we when he's talking about France (even taking football aside) and he thinks it's fine if he use it that way. Like 'we have elections' :shifty: Freakin' France!

If you think it's normal, then fine, we don't have to go through all of this again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    That year when they won over Arsenal in the final they should have left the CL against Chelsea but the referee helped them, then they went to meet Milan and should have also left the CL there but the referee helped them as well. No matter how you look at it, the obvious is that they won that title with the help of referees.
    What about the 2009 title and Drogba's "fucking disgrace" outburst after the ref literally dragged Barca through the semis to the final?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I don't use we, only when I'm on a forum so people would understand me better. In real life, I never refer to Juve as we. But I understand that, at some level, because a team is not consistent of 25 Italians.

However, there's no logic to refer to a NT as we, as you are not Italian. Not even that, Martin ( :D) refers as we when he's talking about France (even taking football aside) and he thinks it's fine if he use it that way. Like 'we have elections' :shifty: Freakin' France!

If you think it's normal, then fine, we don't have to go through all of this again.
    Wut? When did I ever say anything about elections?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Anything to help barca, what a disgusting club...what's more disgusting are those who defend it.
    In this case the paper was against Barca. They weren't trying to help :D
    It's a Madrid based paper with a rich history in photoshopping (remember Kaka in Real jersey year(s) before he signed for them?).

But I don't know why did they bother at all and why did they humiliate themselves like this when with or without PS, Alves was still offside. I guess they wanted to make it look like a scandalous call and 2 meter offside so they deleted the last Bilbao player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)