[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (57 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's too easy to win when you're allowed to break legs and refs don't give you red or when the linesman holds his flag up for 90 minutes on your side of the pitch while you're given all 50-50 calls.
Messi was on line for the goal and it should have stood (it did) but in the same situations for Bilbao it was flagged offside.

If they're that good they won't need the refs to help them all the time.

But of course, many here will now run to defend them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I used to wonder why aren't the La Liga defenders stopping Messi with a foul and they let him pass through them so easily.
The answer was so easy, I can't believe I didn't realize it earlier. If they somehow end up fouling Messi or, God forbid, injure him, they'll probably be banned for a year or more. That's how protected he is.

Sep 1, 2002
It's too easy to win when you're allowed to break legs and refs don't give you red or when the linesman holds his flag up for 90 minutes on your side of the pitch while you're given all 50-50 calls.
Messi was on line for the goal and it should have stood (it did) but in the same situations for Bilbao it was flagged offside.

If they're that good they won't need the refs to help them all the time.

But of course, many here will now run to defend them.
What blinkered vision.

Barça win, generally speaking, because they are the better team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What blinkered vision.

Barça win, generally speaking, because they are the better team.
And when they don't play well, like today, and when Bilbao had their momentum and even the blind Barca fanboys saw that Pique must have been red carded, they win because of the refs.

In La Liga ref help is needed on 2-3 matches not on every match. Real and Barca win 90% of their matches. If refs help Barca on two matches where they strugle to win but they don't help Real on those 2-3 matches, then it's gonna be enough for Barca to win the title.

Sep 1, 2002
And when they don't play well, like today, and when Bilbao had their momentum and even the blind Barca fanboys saw that Pique must have been red carded, they win because of the refs.

In La Liga ref help is needed on 2-3 matches not on every match. Real and Barca win 90% of their matches. If refs help Barca on two matches where they strugle to win but they don't help Real on those 2-3 matches, then it's gonna be enough for Barca to win the title.
Lot of if's there.

Too many really for s clear thinker like yourself.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That is so Italian. Makes me wonder why you don't like them.
Italians do it when they are treated unfairly which happens frequently :D

We are the victims of bad refereeing because everyone (including you) is jealous of us :eyebrows:

Barca on the other hand won the Champions League only by referees' helps :agree:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,150
    Italians do it when they are treated unfairly which happens frequently :D

We are the victims of bad refereeing because everyone (including you) is jealous of us :eyebrows:
    But I'm actually talking about whole Serie A and not just Italy. Italians do it always, no doubt about that, but you have Milos and others too.

So no need to make fun of something you support.

Barca on the other hand won the Champions League only by referees' helps :agree:
    Good one.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Nobody does it the way Barca is doing it with the referees. They surround the motherfucker, ready to lynch him. There isn't one player complaining, or two. They all group around him and put enormous amount of pressure. Then you see him making a call in their favor.
    Strange how no ref decides to act on that with cards. In Italy complaining usually gets you yellow carded. Sometimes (Sneijder against Milan last year) even a red card is given.
    But Barca can do it as much as they want and nothing happens.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    But I'm actually talking about whole Serie A and not just Italy. Italians do it always, no doubt about that, but you have Milos and others too.

So no need to make fun of something you support.

Good one.
    Milos the diver? He doesn't need to argue about refs' calls as he is busy rolling on the ground ;)

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,154
    Nobody does it the way Barca is doing it with the referees. They surround the motherfucker, ready to lynch him. There isn't one player complaining, or two. They all group around him and put enormous amount of pressure. Then you see him making a call in their favor.
    Strange how no ref decides to act on that with cards. In Italy complaining usually gets you yellow carded. Sometimes (Sneijder against Milan last year) even a red card is given.
    But Barca can do it as much as they want and nothing happens.
    Do you not watch Serie A, seriously? You just described every single match.

It's the exact same story. And they don't get carded in Italy, only if they exaggerate and not move after ref told them to like 5 times at least.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do you not watch Serie A, seriously? You just described every single match.

It's the exact same story. And they don't get carded in Italy, only if they exaggerate and not move after ref told them to like 5 times at least.
    Hmmm, I dislike (even hate) many Italian teams and I'd have definitely noticed if they're doing the same thing Barca is doing.
    Inter did it from time to time, especially under Mourinho, Milan did it regularly before Calciopoli, but now it's a rare thing to see an Italian team doing what Barca is doing with the refs and doing it in the same fashion.

In Italy teams might surround the ref when a penalty is given against them and it's clear that it wasn't a penalty. Barca do it whenever they want and for the simplest decisions in the middle of the pitch.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    It's only funny how some think that we part is annoying others (me) while it doesn't at all. I only think it's idiotic and nothing else, so it only goes on a level of idiocy. :)
    The fact that you think I referred to Italians by "we" only to annoy you means that you are annoyed by it, Dusan :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)