[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (48 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
what do you expect from a forum moderated by lebanese , all of them are mother fuckers and their sisters are gahbat , we all know that about lebanese.
so for the guy named blondu i advise you to leave this forum since all of the members here are assholes and barca haters.

:lol:

You said some pretty nasty things about my country but I just can't get mad at you. I think it's because you remind me of a time in my life when the only people who used to talk like you were around 12 or 13 years old.

It's not your fault for being like this though. I mean, I'm sure sexual frustration will inevitably have a severely harmful impact on you as get older, or maybe because your image of what a woman should look like is eyes popping out of a black colored grocery bag.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what do you expect from a forum moderated by lebanese , all of them are mother fuckers and their sisters are gahbat , we all know that about lebanese.
so for the guy named blondu i advise you to leave this forum since all of the members here are assholes and barca haters.
I am no longer a moderator you fool, you can come and insult me, my sister, the entire Lebanese population all you want and I won't be able to ban you. You can come and post articles from goal.com and I can't edit them to put your head up your ass. You can copy/paste posts from other forums and still roam around like a king, like a barca fan thinks he is.

Did you think it was nice for barca to receive help yesterday because they missed the bus? I bet you did because you love it when barca cheats because that's the only way they can win.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
God you are pathetic :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I'm the only Lebanese moderator here. Jack is no more.

And you really broke my heart with these facts. I'm going back home now to kill my Mum and my sisters for the facts I've just read/heard from you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maher, are you still a Juve fan or did you change to Inter these past years and now in the process to become a Milan fan?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now you'll never ever meet my mother & sisters.
I'll try but what about you? How can I put you to meet my Sisters and Mum after they've polluted my family's reputation?? :cry:

I feel embarrassed for having Lebanese females inside my family (If only mum gave birth to boys and not girls) because like I read according to MM-Elayyan studies all Lebanese are mother fuckers and whores. :cry:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'll try but what about you? How can I put you to meet my Sisters and Mum after they've polluted my family's reputation?? :cry:

I feel embarrassed for having Lebanese females inside my family (If only mum gave birth to boys and not girls) because like I read according to MM-Elayyan studies all Lebanese are mother fuckers and whores. :cry:
I wonder how many Lebanese girls told him to fuck off or gave him 911 as their cell phone number?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)