[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i don't have emotions involved in those other clubs..saw like 5 steaua matches because they are a romanian team and i saw galata vs fener..does this makes me a fan?
it's like you could love 2 persons with the same amount of feelings. You simply can't..you must have a favourite. Tell me who likes 2 clubs in the same manner
Then can you for two months stop defending Barca when someone says somthing bad about them?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Because you can control yourself for a week or two without defending the great barca.
how can i resist when you're attacking them with some pointless reasons, + i know that me responding to them gets on your nerve...so you making me a barca fan and responding me only to barca related posts get on my nerve too and i kept posting and kept defending them, most of the time with a reason imo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
how can i resist when you're attacking them with some pointless reasons,
Why do you care?

+ i know that me responding to them gets on your nerve...so you making me a barca fan and responding me only to barca related posts get on my nerve too and i kept posting and kept defending them, most of the time with a reason imo.
No, you got it all wrong. It doesn't get on my nerves but if you defend them you look like a barca fan, that's why I say you are a barca fan. If you don't care you would not respond.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
What happened to your team? I am losing money betting on them every week.
Dressing room Issues, lack of depth, Carlo being stubborn saying he doesn't need to get new players, that and with Lampard being injured in like forever we have as much creativity as juve playing momo Melo and Pepe with amauri and iq upfront. And then there's the sacking of wilkings. I don't see ir getting better until january, unless we beat united.
Long time no see Martin :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why do you care?

No, you got it all wrong. It doesn't get on my nerves but if you defend them you look like a barca fan, that's why I say you are a barca fan. If you don't care you would not respond.
i do care compared to real, get real out of the equation and you see i won't say anything about barca...but you can't understand that..if i'll attack real you make me a fake fan because i attack them...but you dramatize the whole deal with me defending them. i defended them with inter, when you said that they bitch around like they are the only club they do that, and today when i thought it's ridiculous to make them forfeit the game if they got to osasuna with a bus. So your reasons were the reason i defended them...i accused them too, but you didn't quoted that did you?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i do care compared to real, get real out of the equation and you see i won't say anything about barca...but you can't understand that..if i'll attack real you make me a fake fan because i attack them...but you dramatize the whole deal with me defending them. i defended them with inter, when you said that they bitch around like they are the only club they do that, and today when i thought it's ridiculous to make them forfeit the game if they got to osasuna with a fucking bus. So your reasons were the reason i defended them...i accused them too, but you didn't quoted that did you?
Come back when you make sense.

Attack Real all you want, I won't respond had I not known you are sensible when it comes to barca.

I ask you again, why do you care if I want them to forfeit? Why? If you insist you are not a fan then you would not care at all. Stop bringing other teams to the equation, we are talking only about barca, not Real not Juve.

I want them to forfeit because they are arriving late and the referee helped them by postponing the game. Why would you care about that?

And what is this fake fan thing coming from? Where did I ever call you a fake fan? Not today, not yesterday not any time.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
because if juve would be in the same case i would like that the ref would understand the situation...and because real would be with 1 point ahead right now. but you really think i care too much right? not at all my friend..keep attacking, but please, by all means, quote all my posts regarded to barca next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)