[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this is the best thing ever said about him and i add sharmoot too which may fit him more.
by the way the same applies for you and byrone :lol:
You don't have to be so angry and impolite, you make a bad example on Barca fans.

And what about Vlatko? Did he go without insults today?

And your 3-6 months is becoming more often. My guess is you are here everyday actually.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
are u trying to pull an albert on salvo move here?!?!?!? :D bec it sure as hell looks this way B. attracting yr prey to yr cave before u go all ape shit on him :D
No not at all. I'm nice to Maher & i stand up for him, then he insults me. No good deed goes unpunished.:depressed

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

BARCA WILL WIN ALWAYS ASSHOLES , I JUST COME EVERY 3-6 MONTHS TO SEE IF ANYTHING CHANGED IN THIS PATHATIC FORUM
And if they play against Juve? Or Lyon? Or Man Utd? Or Bayern?

Careful, one day your head might explode.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Who is the guy on your avas?

Pep Guardiola's Barcelona may have been spectacular winners against Real Madrid, but their football would never work in Serie A, claims Roma coach Claudio Ranieri.

Guardiola's ploys against the Blancos paid off in style on Monday as they bamboozled Jose Mourinho's men with an emphatic 5-0 blitz.

However, the Spanish model of possession football could never stamp its authority over the Italian game.

"Guardiola told me that it would be impossible to play like that in Italy because there have been years of tradition in Barcelona and even the youth team plays like the first team," Ranieri told La Repubblica.

"Guardiola said 'when I leave [Barcelona] it will not be easy to take this idea with me'."

- For once, I agree with the tinkerman. Barca would fail in Italy

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The biggest Barca fan in the world, also the biggest Real Madrid, Vilarreal, Valladolid, La Coruna, Valencia, Almeria, Hercules, Bilbao, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Sociedad, Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Bari, Napoli, Palermo, Brescia, Bologna, Catania, Chievo, Udinese, Cagliari, Atalanta, Piacenza, Treviso, Parma, Bayern, Wolfsburg, Schalke, Werder, Dortmund, Koln, Mainz, Monchengladbach, Levercusen, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, New Castle, Blackburn, Bolton, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Porto, Braga, Benfica, Sporting, Lyon, PSG, Marseille, Monaco, Bordeaux, PSV, Ajax, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Kobenhavn, Red Star, Partizan, Hajduk, Dinamo Zagreb, AEK, Panathinaicos, Olympiacos, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Al-Ahli, New York Red Bulls, Chicago Fire, Santos, Corinthians, Sao Paolo, Botafogo, Palmeiras, Boca Juniors, Independiente, River Plate, Colo Colo, Kashima Antlers, Nagoya, Steaua, Dinamo Bucharest, Rapid Bucharest, Spartak Moscow, Rubin Kazan, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk, Methalist Kharkiv, Dinamo Kiev, CSKA Sofia, Levski Sofia, Artmedia, Zilina, Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Rosenborg, Molme, Helsinki, Sturm, Rapid Wien, Lech Poznan, Salzburg and Torino fan, Maher.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
maher is a legend and deserves to be in the hall of fame of glory hunters!!!! he is one of a kind :D

i dont know how to react to him not mentioning my name along snoop, jack, v, and byrone!!! god maher i've shown u soo much rough love i deserve a mention with them. i feel offended!!! :(

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The biggest Barca fan in the world, also the biggest Real Madrid, Vilarreal, Valladolid, La Coruna, Valencia, Almeria, Hercules, Bilbao, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Sociedad, Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Bari, Napoli, Palermo, Brescia, Bologna, Catania, Chievo, Udinese, Cagliari, Atalanta, Piacenza, Treviso, Parma, Bayern, Wolfsburg, Schalke, Werder, Dortmund, Koln, Mainz, Monchengladbach, Levercusen, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, New Castle, Blackburn, Bolton, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Porto, Braga, Benfica, Sporting, Lyon, PSG, Marseille, Monaco, Bordeaux, PSV, Ajax, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Kobenhavn, Red Star, Partizan, Hajduk, Dinamo Zagreb, AEK, Panathinaicos, Olympiacos, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Al-Ahli, New York Red Bulls, Chicago Fire, Santos, Corinthians, Sao Paolo, Botafogo, Palmeiras, Boca Juniors, Independiente, River Plate, Colo Colo, Kashima Antlers, Nagoya, Steaua, Dinamo Bucharest, Rapid Bucharest, Spartak Moscow, Rubin Kazan, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk, Methalist Kharkiv, Dinamo Kiev, CSKA Sofia, Levski Sofia, Artmedia, Zilina, Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Rosenborg, Molme, Helsinki, Sturm, Rapid Wien, Lech Poznan, Salzburg and Torino fan, Maher.
You forgot Orlando Pirates, Kaizer Chiefs, FC BANGKOK, Nigerian BigBlackDongs(BBD) F.C & Mauritius Molesters United.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:lol2:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Pep Guardiola's Barcelona may have been spectacular winners against Real Madrid, but their football would never work in Serie A, claims Roma coach Claudio Ranieri.

Guardiola's ploys against the Blancos paid off in style on Monday as they bamboozled Jose Mourinho's men with an emphatic 5-0 blitz.

However, the Spanish model of possession football could never stamp its authority over the Italian game.

"Guardiola told me that it would be impossible to play like that in Italy because there have been years of tradition in Barcelona and even the youth team plays like the first team," Ranieri told La Repubblica.

"Guardiola said 'when I leave [Barcelona] it will not be easy to take this idea with me'."

- For once, I agree with the tinkerman. Barca would fail in Italy
:lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Am I the only one that feels the FI got or whoever wrote that article got the quote completely wrong? As I understood, Guardiola said through Ranieri :)D) that it would be hard to teach another team play like Barca, if he were to leave CampNou one day, at least this way it makes sense. Because it's pretty obvious that Barca wouldn't fail in Italy. One could make a point that Real might win the league if both Real and Barca would play in Serie A instead of La Liga, but I can't see any Serie A team this year that could compete on the long run with Barca.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Am I the only one that feels the FI got or whoever wrote that article got the quote completely wrong? As I understood, Guardiola said through Ranieri :)D) that it would be hard to teach another team play like Barca, if he were to leave CampNou one day, at least this way it makes sense.
:agree:

Thats what Ranieri was saying

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
You don't have to be so angry and impolite, you make a bad example on Barca fans.

And what about Vlatko? Did he go without insults today?

And your 3-6 months is becoming more often. My guess is you are here everyday actually.
i forgot about vlatko , for him i say koss ukhtak ya akho elgahbeh and that specially goes for you jack too and for all the members of this forum:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)