[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Suarez is worse that Afellay as far as diving goes. Half his World Cup was spent writhing in spasm on the ground.

Talented player though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Have you seen him since the WC, he is showing shit at Ajax lately.
Last weekend he got so frustrated he even bit Bakkal in the neck, really Suarez is the player we need at the moment.
He seemed great against Milan. Didn't watch the games today. The WC night have tired him, he was a pretty big part of the Uruguayan team or maybe he's looking for something new after scoring over 50 goals at Ajax.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
He seemed great against Milan. Didn't watch the games today. The WC night have tired him, he was a pretty big part of the Uruguayan team or maybe he's looking for something new after scoring over 50 goals at Ajax.
I don't know, he has been perfroming great the last two seasons in Holland, but in Europe he hasn't been great and this season, he really is no were. I expect players like him to carry the team and to help the team over the dip in form but he isn't able to do it.
He is just standing on the field shaking his head and waving with his arms but that is about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)