[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (7 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Real Madrid's last 7 matches in La Liga, 5 of these 7matches ended with awesome attacking football:sergio:

Real 6-1 Deportivo

Malaga 1-4 Real

Hercules 1-3 Real

Real 6-1 Racing Santander

Real 5-1 Atl. Bilb

Real in these 5matches scored: 24 goals, almost a 5goal average per match :lol:

Barcelona's last 4matches

Barcelona 5-0 Sevilla

Getafe 1-3 Barcelona

Barcelona 3-1 Villareal

Almeria 0-8 Barcelona

Barcelona scored in their last 4matches: 19 goals :lol:

What a shitty league !!!
Rab - what makes this shitty? the number of goals Real and Barca are scoring or the lack of finance other teams have to compete with both teams?

I am not sarcastic or biased to La Liga at all, but just want to know your point against it. I can understadn the big point gap between them and the rest, but other than that?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab - what makes this shitty? the number of goals Real and Barca are scoring or the lack of finance other teams have to compete with both teams?
Both I'd say. What's the fun in watching a league where the two teams are scoring goals for fun. You have no big derby or classic game to watch apart from Barca-Madrid.

Deportivo, Villareal, Atl. Madrid, Valencia all are a guaranteed 3points for either Barcelona or Madrid when they face them. What's the fun of it?

In England, you know your prediction is going to go either ways when Chelsea meet one of Arsenal, United, L'Pool etc.

Same case in Italy, we were just back from Serie B but didn't loose to Inter the champs in 2007 and won against other top teams. When Milan play one of Roma, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, you know you can't predict let alone mid table teams.

In Spain it's not the case, you watch Barcelona to see them score 4 or 5, you watch Real Madrid to see them hammering the other side, can't no other team compete with these two?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
yeah, but I think this is just for a reason that teams in a la liga have no money enough to spend like barca nor real. Hence, those teams will always live with second hand type of players.

Look at Valencia for example, they sold Villa and Silva for like 100 mil total (I think) then they go for players like Sodadod!

I totally see your point and agree with you.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Both I'd say. What's the fun in watching a league where the two teams are scoring goals for fun. You have no big derby or classic game to watch apart from Barca-Madrid.

Deportivo, Villareal, Atl. Madrid, Valencia all are a guaranteed 3points for either Barcelona or Madrid when they face them. What's the fun of it?

In England, you know your prediction is going to go either ways when Chelsea meet one of Arsenal, United, L'Pool etc.

Same case in Italy, we were just back from Serie B but didn't loose to Inter the champs in 2007 and won against other top teams. When Milan play one of Roma, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, you know you can't predict let alone mid table teams.

In Spain it's not the case, you watch Barcelona to see them score 4 or 5, you watch Real Madrid to see them hammering the other side, can't no other team compete with these two?

So fucking true!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

:agree: One of the reasons why i rarely watch Spanish la liga games these days (used to watch them alot in the late 90's).

Been watching the French league lately and its definitely much more interesting than Tom and Jerry's league....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)